#Follow|  Hezbollah carried out six operations against the positions and deployment of the occupation army on the Lebanese-Palestinian border on Tuesday 2/21/2024.

#Urgent|  Violent clashes between the resistance and the occupation forces in the eastern neighborhood of Jenin.

Shooting and shells by the occupation forces in the vicinity of the port of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

#watched |  A Palestinian mother bids farewell to her martyred son at Al-Aqsa Hospital in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Renewed clashes between the occupation and Palestinian resistance in Jenin camp

#Urgent |  Occupation forces prevent ambulances from reaching injured people in the Jenin camp and city

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Kafr Qaddum, east of Qalqilya.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Al-Samou, south of Hebron.

#Urgent |  More than 50 military vehicles and an intense presence of occupation forces inside Jenin camp as the storming operation continues

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Marada, north of Salfit.

#Follow |  The armed clashes continued with the occupation forces in Jenin.

#Urgent|  Civil defense crews are trying to put out a fire that caught fire on a bus in Jenin, coinciding with the widespread and ongoing incursion.

#Urgent|  Local sources: Special forces from the occupation army surrounded a house inside the town of Kafr Qaddum, east of Qalqilya.

#Urgent |  Two injuries, one of them serious, arrive at Al Awda Medical Center after occupation aircraft bombed the vicinity of Moaz bin Jabal Mosque in the new camp, west of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  The moment the occupation vehicles were targeted with an explosive device during the ongoing storming of Jenin.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  A Zionist raid in the Brazil neighborhood, south of the city of Rafah, near the Egyptian-Palestinian border

#Follow |  Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades - Jenin:
  With God’s help and strength, our fighters were able to engage in fierce clashes with the Zionist special units with machine guns and explosive devices during their incursion into the city of Jenin and its camp, and they were able to achieve direct casualties.

#Urgent |  Military aircraft targeted agricultural land in the Al-Salam neighborhood, east of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  The arrival of 5 martyrs to Al-Najjar Hospital as the occupation targeted the home of the Abu Al-Nour family in the Al-Geneina neighborhood, east of Rafah.

#Urgent |  Lebanese media: Occupation aircraft bombed the outskirts of the town of Marwahin, and soldiers from the Zionist “Al-Abad” site opened machine guns towards the town of Hula, southern Lebanon.

#update |  Intense flights of occupation warplanes over Rafah, coinciding with several raids carried out a short while ago

#Video |  “I beat you to heaven, brother.”

A child became a martyr in the bombing of a house for the Abu Al-Nour family in the Al-Geneina neighborhood in Rafah

#Urgent |  Two injuries, one of them serious, arrive at Al Awda Medical Center after occupation aircraft bombed the vicinity of Moaz bin Jabal Mosque in the new camp, west of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Renewed artillery shelling in the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood, southeast of Gaza City

#watched |  Occupation bulldozers destroy streets and infrastructure in Jenin camp and its surroundings during the widespread and ongoing incursion.