Experiment Log #3

Experiment: 040

Codename: Backhoe

Description: Backhoe is a large grey mole-like experiment with large black claws and a red nose.

Abilities: Digging

Notes: Backhoe currently works in the construction department. They are creating evacuation tunnels all across San Fransokyo, and eventually, the entire county. Though it would take a lot of work to get the UN to approve this being done worldwide.
|~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~|
Experiment: 044

Codename: Forehead

Description: Forehead is a pink, four-headed mustachioed experiment with white markings on each head and his chest and stomach, four arms and four red bow ties on his necks. Even though Forehead is a single entity, each head seems to have its own consciousness, and they all go by 'We/They' pronouns.

Abilities: Singing

Notes: as entertainers, Aster only found it fitting that they be put to work in a new entertainment center on HEROES Island.
|~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~|
Experiment: 047

Codename: Lorider

Description: Lorider is a blue platypus-like experiment with small eyes and a purple accordion-like body.

Abilities: Stretch

Notes: Lorider's purpose was to embarrass people by pulling down their pants. So instead, Aster has him working in the construction department, since his stretching gives him an advantage.
|~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~|
Experiment: 051

Codename: Hocker

Description: Hocker is a green experiment with a huge teal nose, a pale yellow underbelly, a violet-red spot around both eyes, and a violet-red stripe on each of his ears and tail.

Abilities: Acid Balls

Notes: Hocker can spew acid balls out of his nose. And while gross, it's pretty effective when cleaning up messes since it just melts it all down. He works in the garbage disposal unit.
|~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~|
Experiment: 052

Codename: Coco

Description: Coco is a lizard/Stitch-like experiment with light brown hide and a yellow underbelly, two buck teeth, a pink nose, pink spots down his back and tail, and pink hair on his head with chocolate-brown tips.

Abilities: Chocolate Touch

Notes: anything he turns into chocolate will remain the same color as before. He is being used to turn toxic materials or unwanted structures into chocolate so they're easy to dispose of.
|~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~|
Experiment: 054

Codename: Fudgy

Description: Fudgy resembles a small blob of chocolate with two antennae, black eyes and a thin mouth. His body is mostly comprised of chocolate. Though his exterior is dripping and melting, his stomach appears to be a solid structure completely made of hardened chocolate.

Abilities: Chocolate

Notes: unlike Coco, his entire body is made of chocolate and he can even grow to large sizes if he devours more. He works with Coco by devouring what he transforms. Whenever he gets too big, they separate him from all the excess chocolate and then sell it.
|~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~|
Experiment: 062

Codename: FrenchFry

Description: Frenchfry is a small, blue/grey-and-white, mustached experiment with four arms with three fingers on each hand, black eyes, a red round nose, a little mouth, short ears, a chef's hat, and a spatula for a tail.

Abilities: Speed Cooking

Notes: FrenchFry can move at super speeds, allowing him to instantly create large scale meals in seconds. He now single-handedly manages the cafeteria on HEROES island.