Chapter 55

Leah was struggling against Akainu's lava fist. Her sword was shaking from the admiral's force. The lava man meanwhile remained stoic, showing that he was barely struggling against the pirate's sword.

                "Luffy." Leah grunted. "Get moving."

                He widened his eyes and followed his sister's advice. Leah was pushed back a few inches struggling to hold Akainu back from punching a hole through her chest. The admiral scrutinized the pirate captain.

                "You and your crew humiliated me." Akainu told Leah in a barely contained fury.

                The pirate captain gave a strained smile. "How so?"

                "The destruction of Reverse Mt. Base." The admiral said, his fist enlarged with lava. "It was my duty to make sure that base was successful and when you killed the vice-admiral and marines stationed there you humiliated me, as I was the one who had to answer to the elders."

                Atlanta saw her captain struggling against the admiral. "Todo."

                Todo knocked a soldier out before turning toward her captain. "Right!"

                He never got the chance to clap as a small beam of light went through his shoulder. "Todo!" Atlanta shouted in worry.

                "I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to intervene in my coworker's revenge." Kizaru said calmly, appearing in front of the crew's musician.

                "Shit." Atlanta spat charging at the light man.

                She swung at Kizaru's head, only for her hammer to go through him unharmed. The admiral kicks todo, sending him flying to the wall. He then appeared in front of Atlanta and kicked her midsection sending her to the wall.

                "Atlanta!" Truffle yelled while she used her chocolate tendrils to fling marines away.

                Gail was fighting the marines that surrounded her, making her unable to help her friends fight the admiral. "Well, it's time we put you kiddos down." He said to them.

                Truffle was prepared to fight Kizaru, but a fire ball hit the admiral sending flying back. She turned to see Ace with flames on his clothes. "Get your crew and come on." He told her.     

                "Right." She said as she used her powers to retrieve the unconscious forms of Todo and Atlanta and her hammer.

                Ace used his fire power to blast the marines that surrounded the shipwright. She nodded her head towards the commander before moving with Truffle back to the ship.

                Leah was still struggling in holding Akainu back. His arm grew in volume making it harder and harder to hold the admiral's lava fist back. Eventually she had to give up and jumped out of the way avoiding the lava.

                The captain collapsed to one knee in exhaustion. The admiral walked towards her. "Your haki got you far; however, in the grand scheme of the world you're a stubborn insect."

                The admiral stood over the pirate captain. "Like all insects, no mater how stubborn, do not live long."

                Akainu was about to punch Leah, but stopped feeling a terrifying presence behind him. He saw a large that covered him. Widening his eyes, he knew that Whitebeard was the one standing behind him. Before he could move, the emperor unleashed a powerful punch that sent the admiral deep underground leaving a deep hole where he last stood. Whitebeard then looked at Leah.

                "You alright brat?"

To be continued...

Thank you all for reading. It's about time I show the limit of the strengths of my OCs. I hope you all are doing well and please leave a comment and hit the star button.