Chapter 28

On an abandoned island in the west blue a shirtless muscular man with a sumo top know was playing an acoustic guitar letting the sun beat down his bare chest. He looked out through the vast endless ocean. "My crew left me here in the middle of the night." He said dejectedly.

He lowered his head, tears forming in his eyes. Before the tears fell, he closed his eyes, lift his head, and shouted into the air. "Fuck them they can't handle my passion!" He shouted before. "The next crew that will have me will be grateful to have me!"

Back on the docks of Baydon, Leah and her crew were following Gale to where the ship is located. "Alright everyone behold your new ship!" She announced.

The ship was larger than the Slithering snake but still notably smaller than a Navy Warship. "Whoa!" The crew shouted.

The workers were smiling with pride at the pirates. "Glad you like it." One of them said.

"Thanks to you we still have a workplace, so consider this our thank you."

"It's going to need a good shipwright to look after her." Gale said to her new crew.

"I can officially welcome you to the crew." Leah said.

"What?" The crew shouted.

"You didn't tell them?" She asked.

"No, she did not." They said in a calm but tired manner.

"Sorry wanted to surprise you guys." Leah said sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.

"We do need a good shipwright." William said. "Welcome to the crew."

"Sorry for the response but our captain really needs to let us in on these decisions."

"Yeah, we can't rely on the twins to keep fixing the ship when it gets a hole."

"It's true!" The twins admitted.

Gail smiled before turning to her fellow workers. "It has been an honor to work with you all."

"As to you Gale." The cheered as the pirate crew started to set sail.

Reverse Mt. Base

Vice Admiral Arnold was going over some paperwork when a knock came from his office door. "Come in."

Real Admiral Buitre entered his superior's office. "I have something to report on our red-haired pest."

"Yes."

"She has a new ship with new crew members."

Arnold motioned for him to continue. "Two of the crew are a marksman and gunner a pair of twins." Buitre said. "And finally, we have Gail the sister of Tom the fishman who made the Oro Jackson, Gold Rogers ship."

Arnold grumbled at that. "We can put a bounty on her head just based on her being a mermaid and being related to a known criminal linked with the pirate king, no one will think twice about it."

"Of course sir." Buitre said about to walk away before turning back to his supieror. "I will put the base on full alert the last thing we need is for red hair to slip through."

"Do it."

To be continued

Sorry that the chapter is short and took so long. I am enjoying summer and hope that you all are to. Thank you for reading and please leave a review.