Chapter 32

Buitre looked at the wall that was blown apart from the enemy's cannon. His superior was by the wall as emergency personnel were pulling injured marines on stretchers to the infirmary. Arnold was glaring at the enemy ship, his face turning red.

He turned around. "Grab your weapons and prepare for battle!" He ordered loud enough for the entire base to hear.

"Yes, Vice-Admiral Arnold!" All his subordinates shouted in response.

Buitre calmly walked over to his boss. "Shall I go and greet them sir?" He asked.

"Go." Arnold said nodding his head towards the Green Dragon.

Buitre ran before jumping and transforming into a vulture and flying up into the air. He flapped his wings to gain altitude before getting high before gliding down, practically diving down towards the Green Dragon. He saw Andy Okay setting up the cannon to fire, and swooped down talons out and ready to grab him when he was punched in the head sending a few feet away.

He looked to where he was punched to find Tanaka Todo glaring him down. "I don't know who you are, and I don't know who you are, and I don't care who you are, but I will defend this ship and crew with my life." Tanaka declared before clapping.

Buitre widened his eyes in shock when he saw Todo disappear. He turned his head from side to side looking for the pirate only to receive a kick in the back. Acting quickly, he swiped his talons at him and managed to scratch Todo's leg.

Todo clapped and slammed his hands on Buitre's head. Buitre swiped up but Todo clapped teleporting away. Looking around he found Todo at the base of the mountain. He glared at him before flying towards him.

Todo crossed his arms staring at the vulture man when he heard the clicks of rifles pointed at him. "Don't move!" A soldier shouted.

Clapping Todo appeared behind them proceeded to beat the five soldiers with one punch each. The soldiers were on the floor groaning in pain and holding the areas where the hits were made. Turning towards the ocean he dodged just in time when Buitre tried to swipe at him.

Landing on the ground, Buitre transforms back into his human form. The two stare each other down for a few seconds before Buitre grins before he starts laughing. Todo unmoved continues to stare his opponent down.

"You do realize that you and your crewmates are dead right?" Buitre asked rhetorically.

"No!" Todo answered stoically.

Perplexed Buitre just looked at Todo. "You are fighting a well-fortified marine base with close to 1,000 soldiers and led by the strongest officer in the West Blue." He scolded.

"So?" Todo said not caring.

"Listen boy you are about to die and even if by some miracle you do survive this battle you will wish you didn't when we send you to Impel Down."

"That doesn't matter!" Todo declared.

"It doesn't matter?" Buitre asked in disbelief. "Then what does matter?"

"The answer to my question."

"And what is your question."

"What kind of woman is your type?" Todo asked seriously.

"What?" Buitre asked annoyed. "That is what you find as important?"

"Yeah!" Todo yelled. "I like to find out about people's fetishes as you can tell what kind of person someone is."

Buitre still looked at him in annoyance. "It doesn't matter, I prefer a woman on the personality and how compatible I with her."

Todo face contorts into a blank face before he jumps and clothesline the rear admiral. The force sending him flying back onto the side of the mountain. "How boring, I knew that you are a marine but I hoped that you would at least be an interesting person but no you are boring!" Todo said crying.

Buitre touched the back of his head feeling the blood leak out. 'Shit, I got injured by an idiot.'

He looked towards Todo seeing him walking towards him. 'I still should take him seriously.'

Getting up, Buitre transformed himself into a hybrid mix of a vulture and a human. Feet transformed into talons, feathers appeared all over his body, wings sprouted from his back, and a vulture beak sprouted from where his mouth and nose would be.

Flapping his wings, he lifted himself up 10 feet then pulled out a sword before charging at Todo. Clapping Todo appeared behind the marine ready to punch him in the back only for his arm to be caught by his opponent's talon. The vulture man used the arm to slam Todo to the ground.

"Did you think that I wouldn't figure your strategy out." Buitre condescended before throwing him against the side of the mountain. "You are so predictable, and I have only known you for less than 10 minutes."

Todo stood up rubbing his head and glared at his opponent as he charged at him. The pirate clapped his hands teleporting away from his spot before his head would be chopped off. Buitre moved to intercept him only for him to find nothing. He looked to find Todo a hundred feet away.

"Please don't tell me that you're planning on running away." Buitre taunted.

"No, I am not." He said rubbing his injured arm.

"Well than let's finish this then."

"Yes let's finish this."

To be continued...

I can finally start the Battle of Reverse Mt arc and I get to start showing off Todo's ability and the next chapter will show more, and I can't wait. Please leave a review for feedback and is greatly appreciated thank you.