Chapter 25

Hon and the thin captain were pressing their blades together in a struggle. The thin man stares at Hon's blade and noticed that it was a scalpel. "You a doctor or something?"

Hon kept a look of deep struggle on their face. "Yeah, I am a doctor."

The captain then glared at the doctor. "So, your crew is week then."

"No, they are strong." Hon said slightly annoyed at his statement.

"If they need a doctor then they are week." He said. "When Warwick killed his former captain and his inner circle, they killed all the doctors as well."

"Why would he do that?"

"Survival of the fittest!" He yelled. "If you need a doctor then you are week."

"That's completely idiotic." Hon said in disbelief.

They pushed each other staggering back putting distance between each other. "Doctor's make the world soft; we are a race that fights and when we can't we die."

Hon just glared at their opponent. "Let us see how strong you really are then."

Grinning the thin pirate charged at the doctor. Hon dodged the strike before slicing their opponent's wrist, causing blood to pool from his left wrist. Realizing that blood was coming out of his wrist and starting to lose feeling in his left hand.

"What did you do to me?" He asked angerly at his opponent.

"I just cut your radial artery." They answered matter of factily. "If someone doesn't take care of that you will bleed out."

Glaring at the doctor, he charged using his last arm only for Hon to slice his throat. He grabbed his throat in a vain attempt to stop the bleeding.

"I may not be the strongest or the most skilled fighter, but I know where I can cut to end a fight quickly." They said as the pirate captain collapsed on the floor.

"Woah!" The twins shouted in amazement. "He didn't even last five minutes."

"Yeah." Hon said unsure staring at the dead body of the man she just killed.

Hon continued staring at the body only to be shaken by Annie and Andy. "Doc you okay."

"Yeah, the captain and the rest of the crew are going to the enemy ship let's get back to the docks with the shipwrights."

"Right!" The twins shouted.

They make their way to where the rest of crew were preparing to sail to fight the Warwick pirates.

Back on the docks, the rest of Leah's crew were on the dinghy waiting for Gale. "You ready?" Leah asked.

Gale popped her head out of the water. "Give me the rope and I will get you over there."

"Are you sure you don't want Atlanta to do this?" Leah asked.

"No, I'm a faster swimmer." She answered swimming to the front revealing a light blue fish tail. "You ready?"

"Ready when you are." Leah said slightly surprised.

She looked at her crew seeing that they were also surprised to see that the shipwright was a mermaid. "Hold on tight?" The mermaid told them.

Suddenly the dinghy lurched forward towards the Warwick pirates.

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you all are doing well and thank you for reading.