Chapter 30

1,000 views thank you so much. You guys are awesome. Sorry for the short chapter hope you are doing well.

Leah was under some shade on her ship's deck taking a nap. Being told by her navigator that we won't be at Reverse Mt. for another three days. She heard that the marines had a base their, but hopefully they can slip right past the marines.

"Captain!" Leah heard Andy shouting.

Groggily, the captain sat up. "What!"

"There are five pirate ships coming our way!" Annie shouted.

Still slow to wake up. Leah stood up and slowly walked to the railing. Looking in front of the ship she saw five pirate ships heading their way. "Interesting." She said.

"What are your orders captain?" Andy asked.

"Prep the canons but don't fire until they fire at us."

"Yes captain!" Andy and Annie shouted.

The rest of the crew burst out ready to fight. The ships grew closer and closer. The ships were about to pass the Green Dragon when one of the captains yelled towards the Green Dragon. "Turn around and run away!"

"Why?" Leah asked loudly.

"The marine base at Reverse Mountain is closed and they fire at any ship flying a pirate flag!" The pirate captain shouted sailing further away.

"Why do they make it sound so unusual?" Leah asked perplexed.

"My guess is that the ones running the base are corrupt." William said.

"They are." Atlanta confirmed. "Pirates would pay the Vice-Admiral in charge a sizeable sum to pass through."

"What made them stop?" Truffle asked.

"My guess is that something major or embarrassing happened that made marine HQ to come down on them." Hon said.

"Like what?" Leah asked confused.

"Like perhaps a pirate crew helping the overthrow of a kingdom with a marine base." Truffle said in realization.

Leah's eyes widened. "Oh, yeah didn't count on that."

"Regardless we should be careful maybe wait it out." William suggested.

"That's not going to work!" Todo shouted. "The World Government has a long memory and if it's true that you helped the overthrow of a kingdom they can't overlook it."

"So, what do you suggest we do?" William asked surprised by the musician's reasoning.

Taking a deep breath in, "We go to that base a Utahime performance!" He declared.

Most of the crew had sweat dropped at the declaration. Leah meanwhile had a longing look in her eyes, the memory of a small girl with half red hair and half white hair. "Come on sis!"

"Captain!" Atlanta shouted shaking her captain's shoulder.

Dazed she saw her crew giving her concerned looks. She smilled slightly before grining. "Todo is right we need to fight our way through just to get to the other oceans, let alone the Grand Line."

"Yeah!" Todo shouted.

William still had a skeptical look on his face. "So what's the plan?"

To be continued...