Chapter 8

Leah, William, and Atlanta were on the deck of the ship. The ship was sailing on a sunny day. The three were just enjoying the day talking. "Okay, so did the guy from the bar give the ship a name?" Leah asked.

"He has a name you know." Atlanta reprimanded her captain.

"No, he never named this ship." William answered.

"Then we need a name for it." Leah strongly insisted.

"The Stinging Snake." Atlanta suggested.

"Snake fits but the ship doesn't sting." Leah pointed out.

"The Slithering Snake." William said making his own suggestion.

"I like it, we are slithering past the Navy as we explore the world." Leah agreed enthusiastically.

"It's not a bad name." Atlanta relented.

"Okay, now that we named our ship where are going?" Leah asked William.

"We are heading towards an island called Napalias." He answered.

"Oh, I heard of the island, the pizza is supposed to be fantastic." Leah said excitedly.

"Yes, and I hope we can find a cook that can cook for us." William said hopefully.

"You can't cook?" Atlanta and Leah asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, Genoa and Moergan would never allow me in the kitchen due to how badly I cooked the last time." William admitted.

"Yeah, a cook would definitely be welcomed." Leah said in agreement.

"What about a doctor?" Atlanta asked in confusion.

"That would be great but there are only so many doctors and even fewer doctors that would be willing to become a pirate." Leah answered.

"So, if one of us gets sick then what?" William asked.

Atlanta and Leah looked at each other and shrugs. "Great, just great." William said sarcastically while shaking his head.

Meanwhile on the island of Napalias a small restaurant was full with customers enjoying the food being made by a long armed woman with a long orange hair. She wore a chiefs outfit with her hair tied behind her back. She was cooking up a storm keeping up with orders as they came. Being a member of the longed armed people, she could easily reach any of her ingredients.

The customers could see her cook their meals with ease. She was so focused on cooking that she didn't two males enter restaurant with rifles on their backs. When they saw her they pulled their rifles out and fired on her. The bullets hit her however instead killing and spraying blood all over kitchen, the bullets went through her leaving her unharmed. She stops cooking and sighs before looking at her would be assailants.

"I take it you are after the bounty my mother put on me?"

The two gulped before they turned around and ran for it, but before they could make out the door a brown liquid trapped them. The two turned their heads and saw the brown liquid trapped them. The two turned their heads and saw the brown liquid was coming from the chiefs' arms. The two were shaking in fear.

"How did you two find me?" She interrogated them.

"Followed your trail from Drum Island." One of them said scared.

She sighed before tossing the two out of the restaurant. She then looked towards her customers. "I'm sorry everyone but I will be closing early and I will unfortunately will not be reopening."

She then went to pack everything of value that she owned before leaving not realizing that she was being followed by multiple people.