Chapter 33

Darby's Pov.

I stood there as I listened to Dark Shadow explain everything to me, I was shocked to say the least. From what I have seen Optimus wasn't the type to do such things and it was bad that she had never told him that he was the father of both of her children. "Why didn't you tell him?" I asked as she wasn't clear on some details as it seemed to upset her. "I didn't realize I was carrying til after the war began....I was young and scare, I feared he would of taken them from me." she said as she leaned on the desk as she held her head. "Autobots had always tried taking them from me when they came acossed them just becaused they saw that all cons were evil." she added as she looked down at the desk. "I can't blame them; my brother had gone off the deep end after his son's passing and did many things, but he never harmed my children. He protected them as if they were his own." she explained with a sigh as she leaned back a bit.

I frowned gently as she spoke and gently rested my hand on one of her fingers to comfort her. "I'm sorry that you had to go through so much..but I don't understand how he would doing somehting like that." she huffed as she looked back to me "Yea? Yet he didn't fragging bother to mention he was fragging engaged!" she snapped slightly as she looked away and I sighed as I hummed a moment. "Hmm maybe it isn't what you think? You did say you never talked to him after that." I stated as I looked back up to her as she looked down at me. "You need to talk to him, he needs to know that Stargaze and Oj are his and your children have a right to know Optimus is their father as well." I added as she looked down and sighed heavily. "I don't know how too...."  I gently patted her hand as I knew this was hard for her.

"Look I know it is hard, how about you try talking to him the next time you go out on patrol or when you know you're alone." I suggested as she looked off in thought and hummed a moment. "I guess I'll try that, you know. You're the only one I've told the whole story too besides my twin. It's good to have someone I can talk to again." I smiled up at her words "Yea, you know you can always talk to me." she smiled down to me and stood up as she held her hand out to me. "I'll keep that in mind." she said as I climbed into her hand "Thank you Darby, for everything." she added as she brought me up to her face "No need to thank me." I said as she started towards the door. She then started back towards the main area and once there I checked the time "Well, guess I better get going" I said and Shadow nodded her head in understanding and knelt down as she put me next to my car.

 "It was good to see you again, see you when you get home Jack!" I said my goodbyes and got back in my car.

Stargaze's Pov. 

I turned back as I heard Carrier and Jack's creator came back and watched them as carrier put Darby down. Her yelling up to her son that she would see him later "Alright mom!" Jack called back as she drove off. I excused myself from the children as I made my holoform disappear. I walked over to my Carrier as she started back to work on the computer "So, you gonna tell me what happened with ya earlier?" I asked gently as I stood with her, she turned to look at me. She was quite a few moments before she nodded "I will tell you and your brother, in time. I promise" I frowned at her words but tiled my head gently as she promised she would give answers to us. "Alright Carrier" I said and smiled gently as she put an arm around my shoulder in a hug. I stood with her as she taught me a few things that she was doing and I listened to her as we spent this time together. Tho I couldn't help but wounder what she was planning to tell me and Oj 'I wonder what it could be?' I thought to myself.

Really thought I was gonna give you all details, didn't ya?~ 😈😜

I hoped you guys enjoyed it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.