Chapter 3

Ok here's a quick note on this book.

Dark shadow is pretty much Megatron except their colors.

Her main Color in stead of silver and violet like her twin, her main Color is black with dark blue.

Hey, I wanted make something different.

Enjoy my fellow bot an con frecks💙❤️

Stargaze's POV.

I sat beside my carrier, watching her closely as I waited for help to arrive. That's if it would, the beacon shorted out not even 30 minutes after using it. It was an old piece of tech rarely used, carrier hated using it because when it's on every cybertronian for miles can see it. When the war started she kept me an my twin hidden.

I sighed sadly at the thought of my twin, he had died during the early years of the war. He had given up his life to protect me, he had pushed me out of the way if a falling building. Me and Carrier tried to find his signal but we weren't able to stay long enough to get one as the Autobots an decepticons were fighting each other. I sighed again as I stared at the ground "I wish you were here brother."

My head shot up as I heard Carrier groan slightly in pain as she opened her optics slightly. "Carrier!" I looked at her relieved she was still fighting, she looked at me slightly. "H-how long was I.." her optics flickered as she tried her best not to pass out again. "You've been out for about an hour, it's not good for you to pass out. You have to try and stay awake." I urged her as I  checked her vital again. I gave a worried look as I saw them dropping.

"T-Trust me dear, I-I am t-trying." She said as she watched me. I looked up at her, I couldn't help as I felt tears well up in my optics. The thought of losing one of the only bots I've ever cared for was hard. "Shhh  don't cry Gaze." I felt her pull me into a weak embrace, I hiccuped slightly as I cried into her chest as she wrapped her arms around me.

"H-how can I n-not c-cry, you're dying." I didn't look at her as I kept my head against her chest. She didn't answer for along moment before she let out a weak sigh. She made me look up at her as she placed her hand on the side of my face. "Dear-"

Before she could speak our heads shot up as we heard a ground bridge open up. "Stargaze go hide, now." She hissed in pain as she forced herself into a kneeling position. I watched as she activated her shield on her right arm an her blade in the other. "I'm not leaving you Carrier." I said firmly as I wiped away the tears as best I could an actives my blade.

She growled slightly at my stubbornness before we turned our attention to the bridge as bots started to come out. I watched as 2 mechs jumped out their weapons ready an femme with her weapons out. All of them seemed shocked as they stared at my Carrier, which I knew why because most didn't know Megatron had a twin.

"When did Megatron get a new paint job?" I heard the large green mech say as he watched carrier closely. I soon realize that these bots were Autobots as I saw their markings. Before I could say anything another bot came out of the ground bridge. I looked up at him as he was much taller than the others, actually he seemed to be the same  high as my carrier was.

I watched as his optics widened in surprise as they landed on my Carrier. He removed his battle mask as he stepped forward slightly.

"Dark Shadow?"

I hoped you guys enjoyed it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.