Chapter 4

Dark Shadow's POV.

I stared at Optimus with a shocked expression 'You've got to be kidding me!!!' I glared as I tried my best to keep myself up right. "Of all the fragging planets I could of landed on, you just happened to be on this one." I growled out slightly as I watched him closely. "Wait, you know this bot Carrier?" Stargaze gave me a confused look as she lowered her blade to her side, looking between me and the prime. 

"Carrier?" Optimus repeated my daughter as he looked at her then to me. I just looked at her and groaned as I used my blade to keep myself from falling over. I could feel my optics flicker as I panted lightly. I shook my head slightly as I started to hear a ringing in my audio receptors. "Scrap, please you have to help us." I barely heard gaze say as I kept my optics open.

Optimus' Pov.

I watched as Shadow cot herself before falling over. I lowered my battle mask as I walked over to them both. "We'll help you Carrier." I say to Stargaze, she sighed relieved as she had restacked her blade. "Thank you." I nodded to her as I commed for a ground bridge and had Ratchet prepare med Bay.

"Optimus what are you doing?" Arcee asked, I turned to see her an the others confused. "I will explain when Shadow an Stargaze are back at base." I said firmly, leaving no room to argue as I knelt down to Shadow. "Come on Carrier, you can get mad at me later after your fixed up." Star spoke to her which made  Shadows shield an blade retract. I put her arms over my shoulder as I helped her back to her feet.

The ground bridge opened as the others went through, Stargaze stayed on her carriers other side as I helped her through the bridge.

Stargaze's Pov.

I stayed at my Carriers side as the prime helped her through the ground bridge. As soon as we got through an older mech ordered him to lay her down in medical bay. When the prime moved from her side I stood next to her, I could see that Orange an white mech was about to ask what happened but I beat him to it. "We had crashed landed an one of the support beams had went through her leg. I did my best to stop what bleeding I could but not having the materials I needed made it harder. She has lost over haft of her energon reserves." I explained as he stared at me slightly shocked but quickly got to work on fixing up her leg.

After putting her an energon line she had fully passed out but she would be fine. "She should be fine but her leg might take a while to heal fully. The wiring is torn up, so she'll have a limp for a bit." I looked to the bot "Now your turn." He walked over as he made me sit down so he could repair my twisted wing. I winced as he touched my sensitive wing but held myself from flinching away as he continued his repairs.

"There, I would advice no flying for a couple days but there was no permanent damage done." He said as he moved to stand next to me, I looked back slightly as I fluttered my wings slightly smiling. "Thank you." He nodded slightly to me before walking away. I looked up as the prime walked over "Stargaze, correct?" He asked as he looked at me, I nodded slightly in a yes to his question.

"If my knowledge services me right, you're none other than the mighty Optimus prime." I stood up as I looked up at him, I stood no taller than his waist like my Carrier. "Then who is your 'Carrier' and why does she have Megatron's Frame work?" We both looked over as the femme and the rest of the bots look to me.

"My Carrier's name is Dark Shadow, or as most called her in the arena, The Mistress of The shadows. But reason for her and Megatron's Frame being the same is because they are twin's." I explained as I watched most of them look at me slightly shocked at the news but the prime seemed unaffected.

I glanced to him slightly as I was confused on why he wasn't surprised. "Wait then that means you are-" the mech that had repaired me started before I finished.

"Yep, the niece of the War Lord."

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.