Chapter 26

Shadow's Pov.

I drove past Optimus as we got into the base. I transformed as I looked around quickly for my daughter. "Carrier!" I snapped my head over and sighed softly seeing she was alright as she came over and hugged me tight. I returned the embrace but frowned as I noticed scrapes on her wings. I gently caressed her left wing as I looked it over. "Why is your wing scrapped up?" I looked to her as she stepped back, she lowered her wings in the process "I...went out with Arcee so I could stretch my wings and....we had a run in with Arachnid."

I glared as she spoke the glitches name "I told Megatron to get rid of the glitch eons ago." I growled out in frustration at my brother's arrogance. "I couldn't agree more on that Carrier." I tensed as I heard a new voice, it sounding all too familiar. One I thought I would never hear again. I looked over as I saw who had spoken. "O-Oj?" I watched him smirk as he showed his sharpened teeth.

"What, you really think a building falling on me could really keep me down?" He spoke as he came over to his twin and I. I stared at him shocked as he stood in front of me. I took in his appearance and saw the damage and pain he had to endure over the years. "Don't start feeling sorry for this Carrier." I looked back to his scared face "We were in the middle of a war zone, if you and Stargaze stayed behind. You both would have been killed." I shook my head slightly and smiled.

"You act too much like your uncle." I caressed his head as I rested my forehead against his. It being a gentle and loving gesture I always did with my children. "Proud to be." He grinned as he watched me, Oj had always had Megatron's personality. At least before the war and had inherited a lot of features he has as well. His sharpened teeth are one of them. I turned my attention back to prime as he stood away from us.

I then felt my spark drop a bit as he studied my son. I turned away as I tried to not focus on what was going on in his mind. "There is much to catch up on." I spoke to them as we went to talk.

Optimus' Pov.

I watched from the side as Shadow was reunited with her lost son. I frowned gently as things started clicking in place. Tho I said nothing as Shadow walked away with her kin. I did catch Oj's gaze as he looked back at me. Him giving a hardened look, it almost looks like a death glare before he left. "Optimus, I'm not the only one to see the resemblance, am I?" I heard Ratchet say quietly as he stood next to me.

I didn't say anything as we both watched the family disappear down the hall. After they were gone I looked down at my old friend. "I know Ratchet." I spoke gently as I looked back to the hall. Being lost deep in thought and the past.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.