Chapter 16

Yo guys, sorry I haven't gotten to update in a bit.

I know it's past Christmas but I really wanted to do a Christmas chapter with the bots.

I'll try to get it out after I get a few things out.

So hope you enjoy.

No one's pov.

After a very close call with Optimus, he had made a full recovery. Dark Shadow of course kept a close optic on the leader. Tho the prime never seem to mind her presence at all. Tho it was short lived as they all soon found out that Megatron had been pulled into his mind. Slowly taking control, in doing so he was able to bring his body back.

It's been weeks now since Megatron's return. Dark Shadow had grown worried about this, she hadn't seen her twin or even spoken to him in years, not since her sons death. She knew he wouldn't harm her or his niece but she knew he would be a bit pissed. But she'd cross that bridge when it came to it.

Now she was just glad no one was hurt during the ordeal, well mostly. At the moment everyone was at the base. The human children hanging around with their guardians. Stargaze hung out with bee and the others as well. And as for Dark Shadow, she helped the best way she could. Helping Ratchet with his work load.

Dark Shadow's Pov

"How do you know all this stuff?" I looked to Ratchet as I smirked and chuckled a bit. "I've always been a fast learner, I ahd to be growing up in the mines and pits." I said as I typed, I finished decoding and turned to the screen. I spoke before he could answer "Ya got cons moving about." I pointed out.

I stood next to him as I watched him look further into the signal. "It would seem the cons found another mine." I glanced over my shoulder to Optimus. Also seeing his team gathering, I took the time as I stepped aside and let them talk. Soon Optimus sent his scout and femme out. "Well, guess I'm taking ya guys to school." I turned to Bulkhead as he transformed for the children.

"Aww come on Bulk." Miko whined but got in anyway as the others grabbed their bags off the platform. "Hey Carrier got a minute?" I turned to her and smil3d gently as she stood next to me. "Always for you dear, what's in your mind?" I asked her as I looked down to her.

"I was wondering if I'd be able to go with the children to their school." I gave her a surprised look they frowned. "No" I said blankly "Carrier, please? I just want to learn about this world. Besides I'd be in my Holoform while there and a cloaker." I frowned as she continued.  "Shadow, school ain't dangerous. And I'm sure Agent Fowler would be able to help her with a cover identity." I turned to Optimus as he spoke towards me.

I looked back to my daughter as she smiled to him then looked up to me. I stared at her, trying to hold my ground but sighed as I looked down. "We'll speak to Fowler-" My optics widened slightly as I was suddenly yanked down. My daughter's arms around my neck as she hugged me. "Thank you Carrier!" I smiled gently as she let go.

I watched her rush to her room, I then turned to Optimus. "You can be annoying sometimes with that 'silently sneaking up on others' routine." I huffed as he just showed a small smile.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what ya think.