Chapter 29

Oj's Pov.

I walked ahead of the others as they spoke with my twin, I honestly wanted nothing to do with them. But I knew Stargaze and Carrier liked them and after Carrier's warning, I had to be nice. "Oj, you are never the one to be quiet." I glanced back with my good optic as my twin called me out. I huffed as I turned my head back ahead and spoke. "I don't know what you're talking about." I kept walking with my back to her and the Autobots. Tho I was stopped as my twin activated her thrusters on her feet and got in front of me. She hovered in front of me at optic level as she crossed her arms. "You know full well what I'm talking about. You were always talkative and kind. Now you are giving everyone a harsh and cold shoulder. This isn't the brother I know." she argued as she gave a worried expression. I just simply stared at her as she spoke, i showed little reaction at her words.

I knew she was right tho, I had changed greatly and not for the better. I sighed as I walked around her and continued on "Bots change Gaze." I stated as I kept my optic forward.

Stargaze's Pov.

I stared into my brother's optic as he just stayed silent, I pulled back slightly as I saw he gave no emotion to me. I was hurt as he walked past me and I turned around on my thrusters as I watched him walk off. My wings lowered at his words as I slow dropped back down to the ground. I knew something was wrong and knew something must have happened to make him this way. "What happened to make you this way Oj..." I said lowly to myself as I felt a hand on my shoulder. My wings lifted slightly as I saw it was Bumblebee and smiled gently "Thanks Bee." I nodded to him grateful for his comfort but sighed softly as I looked back to my twin.

"He's rude.." I looked to Bulkhead as he came up next to us and I frowned gently. "No, he really is a good being. Just...something is wrong, and he isn't telling me." I looked back to Oj as he paused and watched the wildlife around him. Him holding his hand up as a bird landed on his finger. Showing the gentleness he had always had around our Carrier and I. "Well, i think being crushed under a building might do that to ya." I looked back to the large green bot and sighed before walking again. "Maybe.." I said softly as he could be haft right but I knew something else was making him this way. I could feel it in our bond wee share as twins, which he had closed off, I still don't know why he hasn't had it open or why he won't since we are all together again.

He had never been one to hide things from us, especially with me, we always shared and told each other everything. I sighed as we all continued and soon came up on a military base. We all stayed out of sight as I looked around at all the air crafts and jets in the yard, along with a few large trucks an armored vehicles. "See anything you like?" Raf asked as I focused my optics "Hmm there's a lot to choose from..." I said before my optics land on one that was flying over head. It circled back around as it landed on the air strip, my wings perking at the slime design and smiled. "That's the one" I said as I scanned my new form.

 "That's the one" I said as I scanned my new form

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.