-The End?-

Y/N's POV

The Wedding Day

Author: It's here, finally, today is your wedding. Though you were excited, more than anything right now, you were nervous... Tae on the other hand was super excited, the thing is women are more cautious than men, you knew you wanted to marry him, and that this is the right choice, you were sure, but even then, there was a tiny voice in your head that secured a bit of doubt in your mind... you were getting your makeup and hair done when just then Mindy walked in...

Mindy: *walks in* how are you feeling my angel...

Y/N: *thinks* I don't know mom, I feel excited, but anxious at the same time...

Mindy: cold feet?

Y/N: that's the funny thing, I feel anxious, but I don't have cold feet, I know that I was meant to meet him and we were meant to be together, I never really felt this way with James or the other guys I'd dated...

Mindy: *smiles and pats your head* I'm proud of you my love, you've come so far at such a young age, you have a successful career and have found someone who can be with you through the good and bad times... I also felt anxious on my wedding day, but when I saw your father standing there at the altar, I just knew that this was right, all my anxiety melted away, and look at us now, we have two beautiful daughters and a happy life together...

Y/N: what about Adam?

Author: Adam is Y/N And Clare's younger brother he's a year younger than Clare... I didn't mention him before cause he still lives with your mom and dad...

Mindy: *sighs and rolls eyes* that boy needs a beating... all he has at this point in time is his good looks *shakes head in disappointment*

Y/N: don't worry about him, I'm sure he'll do fine... is he here?

Mindy: He must be here somewhere...

Y/N: I just hope he doesn't run into Jungkook...

Mindy: why, aren't they the same age?

Y/N: yes but, two troublemakers only makes the trouble double...

Mindy: I would laugh if that wasn't true... I should go and watch him... you look gorgeous my angel, just remember what I said and keep happy thoughts...

Y/N: mmm... thanks mom...

Mindy: *kisses your forehead and leaves*

Y/N: I'm surprised she didn't start crying...

Author: Mindy actually left because she could feel that she was going to start crying, she left because she knew if she started crying then you would too and your makeup looked so pretty, she didn't want it to get messed up...

Y/N: *in mind* I'm glad that Mom is feeling less emotional...

Tae's POV

Tae: Stop Jungkook *grabs his shoe from Jungkook's hand*

Jk: Hey... I'm not done...

Tae: Yes... you are...

Author: when my parents got married my dad's cousin wrote the words "help me" under his shoes, so when he knelt before the altar the guests started laughing, I thought it would be funny to incorporate that here...

Tae: *turns his shoe over to see what Jk did* JUNGKOOK!!!

Jk: what?

Tae: everyone is gonna see this now...