-What About James?-

Side Character Notes:

James Xue is 19, his lineage is Chinese but he was born and raised in the same country as you

Ziggy is feisty and sassy, he also has a weird voice kind of squeaky but raspy... Joon treats him like his son and Ziggy sees Joon as his dad...

———————————————————————————

Y/N's POV

The Next Morning...

Author: This was now your third day in Korea... all of your belongings were with you, except your 2 most treasured... your cats, Kimchi and Mochi... they had to go through specific procedures before being allowed into the country, so this morning you got a call from the facility saying that they were ready to be taken home, you were ecstatic and over the moon...

Y/N: Clare... I'm going to fetch Kimchi and Mochi ok... I'll bring them home and then go to work...

Clare: *still in bed* mmm ok... *half asleep*

Y/N: *dashes out the door as fast as lightning*

Author: of course, you had asked Bang Pd if you could come to work about 2 hours later, he said that was alright since the members would be busy with a shoot at that time...

Time skip At the facility...

Y/N: *sees her furbabies* awww I missed you so much... *grabs them and buries them in kisses*

Author: of course, they missed you with all their hearts and being... they licked you and snuggled in your warm embrace, although you never wanted this moment to end, you had work! So you finished up signing the documents and took them home...

Tae's POV

Earlier when you had left...

Author: as Tae stepped out of his apartment to leave for work, he saw a sudden blur of colour, the only way he knew it was you, was because you came out of your apartment, he thought of saying hi but you were gone in the blink of an eye...

Tae: *in mind* I wonder where she's rushing to at 8 am...

Namjoon: *walks out of his apartment* Morning Tae

Tae: hey hyung...

Namjoon: can I catch a ride with you today... yesterday when I rode my bike home my tyre popped...

Tae: sure hyung... did Ziggy eat the food I gave him?

Ziggy: *walks out of the apartment* Yeah... I did, and it was awful... the fact that you gave me tteokbokki without yellow radish is disgusting...

Tae: *sighs* at least I fed you... but actually, why didn't you just get your own food... I mean you don't live in a cage or anything, also you usually just raid Hyung's fridge...

Namjoon: he hurt his leg yesterday, so he couldn't get out of bed...

Tae: he looks perfectly fine to me...

Ziggy: *done face* miracles happen all the time alright...

Author: since Jk and Jimin are too young to drive, Jin is their ride...

Jin: BOYS *to Jk and Jimin* it's time to leave...

Jk and Jimin: coming hyung...

Jhope: *is on his way to wake Yoongi*

Author: Hobi is kinda like Yoongi's alarm clock... eventually they were all on their way to work...

Time skip to 12 pm...