-₩2000-

Y/N's POV

Time skip back home

Clare: ahhh *slouching down on the couch* my legs hurt so much

Y/n: tsk, your legs? *dragging all their bags into her apartment* I'm the one who carried all of our stuff

Clare: listen you spilt your hot drink on my hand *pretending it still hurts*

Y/N: next time I go shopping you're staying behind...

Clare: whatever...

Y/N: psht... *walks to her room with her bags* should I give it to him now? Should I wait?

Clare: *shouts from the living room* just give him the damn jersey now...

Y/N: ugh *rolls eyes* how did she even hear me?

Clare: this apartment is so damn small, that's how...

Y/N: *thinks for a bit* ok I'll give it to him now...

                                      Ziggy's POV

Ziggy: *to himself* ok Ziggs, all you gotta do is hand over this notepad and you get paid... life's good *knocks on Tae's door*

Tae: *opens the door* oh... it's you, so...any news?

Ziggy: Cool it lover boy, not out here...

Tae: *looks side to side* right, come on in...

Ziggy: *walks in and sits down* well it seems she's just about perfect for you... she's thoughtful and seems to naturally know your taste in ugly clothes *looks at Tae from head to toe with sass*, and that's about all that I got for today, I mean basically all they did was shop for clothes...

Tae: firstly, I know millions of people who would disagree with you about my clothes and secondly, I don't think that such a small amount of information is worth the full  ₩2000 ($2)

Ziggy: you signed the contract... so basically no backsies... gimme my money

Tae: fine then *reluctantly pays Ziggy*

Ziggy: I'll be on my way now... *leaves with a pep in his step and a satisfied smile*

Tae: *to himself* why did I ever trust a talking lizard... *hears someone knock on the door*

Author: Tae walked to the door expecting Ziggy again... but to his surprise, it was you, standing there holding a gift bag...

Tae: oh Hi Y/N... come in...

Y/N: Hi Tae...

Tae: what's that you've got there...

Y/N: *gets a bit shy* well... Clare and I went to the mall today, and I wanted to get you something, *hands him the bag* I'm not sure if you like it though, or if it's even your size, I just measured with my eyes *rambling*

Tae: *takes the jersey out of the bag* What! It's soft, I really like it, *checks the size on the inner tag* and it's actually the right size *pulls you into a warm hug* thanks love... *kisses your forehead*

Y/N: *extremely red and flustered* L-love?

Tae: oh... do you not like that pet name? I could just call you Y/N if you don't...

Y/N: NO! I think it's cute... it just caught me off guard... love *gets shy* 

Tae: *chuckles at your shyness* remember we had dinner the other day? And I said that didn't count as a date...

Y/N: mmm?

Tae: are you free to go on our first official date tomorrow?

Y/N: *thinks for a second* uhhh tomorrow is Sunday right? I should be free after 10 am... I just have to stop by the studio to check on the boys (txt)... they're supposed to be rehearsing, but you know little boys, they never listen

Tae: ok, we'll make it 10:30 then... should I pick you up or...

Y/N: actually, you could come with me if you'd like, the boys really seem to admire the seven of you... and it would be a nice surprise for them...

Tae: I'd love to... have you had lunch?

Y/N: no not yet, but I think Clare's got it sorted... you could join us in my apartment though if you want...

Tae: let's go then *enthusiastically links arms with you and marches off to your apartment*

Author: Tae always knew how to put a smile on your face with his small, affectionate gestures, so you both walked over to your apartment to find Clare making lunch...

Clare: Oh, hi Tae, are you joining us for lunch...

Tae: yes, if that's ok with you...

Clare: _____

Don't forget to vote and comment