-They Meet Again-

Tae's POV

Tae: It's true, you see what happened was... I was walking through xxxx park and as I was walking I bumped into a girl who suddenly got up from her seat, so we fell and our lips touched... I swear I'm telling the truth

Jimin: of course we believe you hyung *obviously lying with a smirk plastered across his face*

Namjoon: mmm, it seems possible, but what I wanna kno- *jk cuts him off*

Jk: hyung! Was she pretty???

Tae: was she pretty? *tries to recall* I haven't thought about that, everything happened so fast... *thinks for a few seconds* oh yes she was very beautiful... *under his breath* she was actually really beautiful, how did I not notice?

Jk: did you get her number *super excited*

Tae: no.... I rushed over here as soon as possible...

Jimin: did you at least get her name

Tae: no... but now that you mention it... she shouted at her sister and said her name, I think her name was Clare...

Jimin: why was she shouting at her sister? *Curious*

Tae: for this *opens coat to reveal his stained shirt*

Jk: WHAT!!! Hyung how did you get poop on your shirt??

Tae: *face palms his forehead* it's not poop Kook, it's *sniffs his shirt* hot chocolate...

Jin: so her sister threw her hot chocolate on you? Why? What did you do *sus look*

Tae: well as her sister and I fell, my iced coffee splashed onto Clare's shirt, she wasn't impressed at all, so yeah, that's pretty much the kind of day I've had so far...

Yoongi: *half asleep on the couch* at least it can't get any worse

Hoseok: usually when people say that, things get worse...

Bang Pd: Hey guys... So we've hired a new producer/manager, for TXT, you know the kids we're training, she will start tomorrow and will be spending time in your studio to learn how to manage a group, she is a fully qualified producer so she will be producing your next few tracks... its only for a month, after that she will get her own studio... please be nice... especially you two * points at Jk and Jimn*

Jk & Jimin: oh come on Bang Pdnim... we're not that badly behaved... are we? *chuckle*

Bang Pd: trust me, you don't want an answer to that question... also Hoseok, since the janitor is sick.. it's your turn to clean the dance studio... *leaves*

Hoseok: I told you it'd get worse... *shakes his head while going to the dance studio*

                                     Y/N's POV

Time Skip To The Next Day

Y/N: *getting ready for work*

Clare: *shouting from her bedroom* can you not be so loud! It's 7:30 in the morning...

Y/N: Sorry Clare but unlike you who only starts school again next week, I have work in the next *checks watch* damn... in the next half an hour

Clare: *sandwiches her head between both of her pillows*

Y/N: Bye Clare...

Clare: *has already fallen back to sleep*

Author: you got into your car and drove to work... The Hybe building was only 5mins away, so you got there a little bit early... as you walked through the doors you were gobsmacked by the beauty of this building that was now your workplace...

  Inside Hybe

Y/N: *in mind* wow

Y/N: *in mind* wow... it looks like a hotel in here

Author: suddenly someone bumps into you at the entrance of the building

Y/N and __: Hey! *synchronised*

                                     Tae's POV

Tae: *busy on his phone*

Author: you see guys this is why we don't use our phones while walking... because it eventually leads to falling in love 🤭

Tae: Oh... it's you? *surprised*

Y/N: you? Again *laughs*

Tae: *laughs with her*

Y/N: what are you doing here?

Tae: I could ask you the same thing, I work here...

Y/N: me too, well actually this is my first day...

Tae: oh... are you a new trainee

Y/N: *bursts out laughing* WHAT?... ME?... A TRAINEE? That has to be the funniest joke I've heard since setting foot in Korea *continues laughing*

Tae: *in mind* what's so funny? *out loud* uhhh it's just that you were so pretty I thought you were a trainee *realises what he just said*

Y/N: oh... uh.. thanks *shy*

Tae : *shy*

Y/N : *looking at your surroundings*

Tae: are you looking for someone? Or something?

Y/N: yes actually I'm looking for Kim Taehyung... Bang Pdnim told me he would meet me here and show me to the studio where I'll be working with BTS...

Tae: ohhh you're Y/N the new producer... I'm Kim Taehyung...

Y/N: so you're part of BTS, the company's most successful group?

Tae: yup, that's us

Y/N: looks like we'll be seeing a lot of each other over the next month then *chuckles in a shy manner*

Tae: yeah

Author: it's starting to get awkward so they should just go to the studio right?

Tae: let's head to the studio now, the others are waiting...

Author: Y/N and Tae head to the studio... your now both standing at the door

Tae: now Y/N I should probably warn you... this door is the gateway to the craziest place on earth... since you're new it's okay to be panicked and feel like running away but I promise after a few days you will adjust...

Author: Tae opens the door to find...

Thanks for reading... I'm sorry that I didn't put pictures of the outfits in the story... I just believe that all of you might have your own style... but when it comes to important events then maybe I will add pictures... 😁 don't forget to vote and comment