-Not Official?-

Tae's POV

Time Skip To The Next Day

Author: Tae woke up... He didn't get much sleep thanks to you but he was excited to see you at work today, so he got ready as soon as he possibly could...

Tae: what should I wear today...

Ziggy: why don't you just go butt naked?

Tae: Ziggy! Get out of here...

Ziggy: whattt?? I'm just sayin y'know... chicks dig bad boys *rizz*

Tae: why are you always everywhere...huh?

Ziggy: I just wanna see how this whole love story thingy of yours unfolds

Tae: it's not a love story, it's just life, MY LIFE at that... and guess what... MY LIFE doesn't want you here so shoo!

Ziggy: whatever *walks to the kitchen and starts eating Yeontan's dog biscuits*

                                     Y/N's POV

Author: you woke up to the sweet sunlight creeping into your room through a gap in the curtain... you didn't get much sleep either, but the feeling of newly found love is what refreshed you this morning...

Y/N: Ahhh... *yawns and stretches gracefully* good morning to you... and you *kisses Kimchi and Mochi*

Author: You got out of bed and got ready for the day, you were excited because tomorrow will be Saturday, and even more excited to see him (Tae)... as you stepped out of your apartment you were surprised to see him standing right there, almost as if he was waiting for you...

Y/N: Hi *smiles and blushes* were you heading to work?

Tae: Hi *boxy smile* I was actually waiting for you... I was wondering if you'd like to go to work together from now on... I mean... at least then one of us could save on gas money I guess... but also *mumbles* iwnnasndtmwihyu...

Y/N: I'd love to go to work with you *in mind* damn Y/N, isn't the word " love " a bit too strong... *to Tae* I didn't quite catch that last bit though...

Tae: *mumbles* iwnnasndtmwihyu...

Y/N: Huh?

Tae: I wanna... *gulp* SPEND TIME WITH YOU....

Y/N : *widens eyes* was it that hard to just say so... *laughs*

Tae: *scratches the back of his neck and laughs in embarrassment* I guess not...

Y/N: we should probably go... or we'll be late...

Tae: mmm, 가자요.. ( Gajayo, Let's Go )

Author: you both hurried off... while in the car, Tae said he wanted to talk to you later, so he asked you out to dinner... I mean of course you said yes, only a psycho would decline...

Time skip At Hybe

Author: everyone was now in the studio, and everyone excluding you and Tae had realised something weird was going on.... The eye contact between the two of you was giving off weird vibes...

Jimin: *whispers to Jk*  you know I think they got together... I mean they keep making eye contact

Jk: *whispers to Jimin* I was thinking the exact same thing, but it's only been like, what 4 to 5 days...

Joon: *joins the whisper circle* you know what they say, true love is a force to be reckoned with...

Jimin and Jk: *in their minds* what the hell does " reckoned" mean?

Joon: *knew exactly what they were thinking* you know what... just... never mind

Jimin and Jk: *shrug*

Author: while they were observing the two of you... you thought about how this would work out... like, will you tell the others now or later... are you guys a couple now or do you just like each other.... These thoughts crossed your mind every time you looked at him...

                                     Tae's POV

Tae: *in mind* it looks like something is bothering her... does she have something to say or is she regretting her confession... Is she having second thoughts about dinner??? *kind of anxious*

Y/N: *in mind* I'll just talk to him about it at dinner...

Time Skip At Dinner

Author: Tae pulled out a chair for you like a gentleman and made sure that you were seated comfortably before taking a seat directly opposite you... he didn't consider this an official date... it was more like a meeting... so instead of a fancy restaurant... he just decided that Panda Express would be the perfect spot... both of you had ordered and Tae was ready to talk...

Y/N: so you said you had something to talk about earlier right?

Tae: *sips his drink* mmm... so Y/N we've both confessed to each other... and I mean I really like you *starts fumbling with his fingers and speaking softly* but I was worried that you might think that maybe it's a bit early and new to ask you to be my girlfriend? *very shy and blushing hard*

Y/N: *in mind while blushing* wow he really is a gentleman for being considerate...*to Tae* I'd love to be your girlfriend, but like you said it's all-new... so how about we go on 5 dates and then if we're happy we can make it official... without having to lose our friendship... *eager to hear his response*

Tae: I like that idea... so it's kind of like a probation?

Y/N: yes, exactly that...

Tae: so we won't tell the others for now right?

Y/N: yes I think that's best... I also won't tell Clare... although I think she already knows *blushes*

Tae: *notices you blushing, in mind* she's definitely cuter when she's flustered... *starts blushing* Clare seems to know... it's ok, I mean she probably doesn't have anyone to tell right?

Y/N: yeah... she hasn't started school yet so it should remain a secret for now...

Tae: Ok... great...Also, I'm just saying, this doesn't count as our first date... I want to take you somewhere more special... *smiles*

Y/N: *chuckles* ok...

                                      ?????'s POV

?????: I have to get __ back

Sorry Guys that this chapter was so boring... I literally wrote it at 11:30 pm... I hope you're curious to find out who "?????" is, we'll discover that together in the next chapter... Don't forget to vote and comment...