-Clubbing with Tae-

Y/N's POV

Y/N: 들어가자... (deurogaja, let's go in)

Author: Tae literally hopped out of the car and ran inside ahead of you... both of you were now inside and Tae was even more excited than at the paintballing place...

Y/N: I knew you'd like this vibe...

Tae: *gives you a quick tight hug* let's go dance

Author: yes... they're at a club, but not a night club, it's a jazz club, cause I mean, where else would one jazz lover take another, right?

Tae: *while dancing with you* you know, we should come here more often...

Y/N: yeah... this is nice... there's no Clare, Jimin, Jungkook, or ZIGGY

Tae: That damn lizard is a pain... really he is...

Y/N: *chuckle* let's not think about irritations... how was your flight? I didn't get to ask earlier...

Tae: it wasn't all that interesting, and the flight was too short to catch a nap so I just talked to Jin Hyung a bit about something I want to do in the future...

Y/N: in the future? what do you want to do?

Tae: I'm not telling... not yet at least...

Y/N: *pout* oh come on... you can't leave me in suspense like this...

Tae: *chuckles* you won't regret waiting....

Y/N: well if you won't tell me what it is, at least tell me what Jin said...

Tae: he said I should go for it if I was serious and if I felt ready...

Y/N: *sigh* I shouldn't have asked....

Tae: why not?

Y/N: because now I'm even more curious

Tae: *laughs* you know they say curiosity killed the cat...

Y/N: hmm, luckily I'm a curious human... not a cat *slight smirk*

Author: as the two of you were dancing, the gap between your faces got smaller and smaller, the both of you felt like you were the only ones there, no one else existed in this moment...

Tae: *pecks your lips and smiles*

Y/N: *Smiles* Aw, you beat me to it

Tae: you know second place is almost as good as first *pouts*

Y/N: *pecks his lips* happy?

Tae: mmm 너무 (neomu, very)

Author: The both of you danced to the lively jazz band playing some of the most classic jazz songs known to man, until Tae suddenly led you to a quiet corner so he could speak to you as the music was a bit too loud...

Tae: Love?

Y/N: Mmm? The music's a bit loud, could you speak up

Tae: *leans in to whisper* love?

Author: Your heart started beating faster and your ears turned crimson at the feeling of his hot breath brushing past them as he whispered.

Y/N: *In mind* maybe I shouldn't have said that... was he planning to do this along?

Tae: do you think we could talk about something serious for now?

Y/N: *gulp* serious? I guess...

Tae: I think it's time, i feel like we've been delaying it for a bit too long now...

Y/N: *in mind* it? What's it ? *to Tae* it?

Tae: you know, we've been together for almost a year... and I think we're sure of our feelings, well I know I am... so it's time that we_____if you're okay with it of course...

I know it's short 😭 but please don't forget to vote and comment