-Arrangements-

Y/N's POV

Y/N: *goes to the changing room and tries it on then walks out* what do you think... I haven't looked in the mirror yet...

Clare: It's gorgeous...

Kai: Lookin' good Noona *thumbs up*

Mindy: *starts tearing up a bit*

Y/N: *notices* oh no Mom... do you not like the dress?

Mindy: no, it isn't that, you look beautiful my angel, I just can't believe you're actually getting married... don't get me wrong... I'm so happy, I think maybe I'm just menopausal...

Y/N: *sits next to Mindy* don't worry Mom, even though I'll be married, I'll always be your little girl...

Mindy: *strokes your hair* that's right *kisses your forehead* now... go see how beautiful you look in that dress...

Y/N: *walks up to the mirror and is shocked* this dress really is beautiful... I'll take it...

Juri: don't you want to know the price first?

Y/N: you can tell me the price but it won't change my mind...

Juri: ok then... check out time *smiles* you can take the dress off and leave it there, I'll measure you quickly and then you can make the payment...

Y/N: cool... *goes to change*

Kai: *to Mindy* have you perhaps heard of collagen?

Mindy: *in mind* this damn kid...

                              Meanwhile Tae's POV

Author: Tae went suit shopping and unfortunately Mrs Kim insisted on coming along... Tae thought it would be too stressful going alone with his mom so he asked the members to join, unfortunately, Yoongi was the only one who wasn't busy at the time...

At The Tuxedo Store

Mrs Kim: Taehyungah... try this one on *hands him a maroon suit*

Tae: Eomma, that's way too bold... I don't like it, and these frills look horrible...

Mrs Kim: please just try it on for me...

Tae: *reluctant* fine...

Author: Tae went to try it on and as soon as he came out Yoongi burst out laughing...

Yoongi: *laughing* Damn, you look like a vampire from the 1800s...

Mrs Kim: *smacks Yoongi's arm* shut up... *to Tae* have a look in the mirror dear...

Tae: *is horrified* Eomma... I look like one of Halmeoni's old rugs from Europe...

Mrs Kim: well I think you look dashing...

Yoongi: well I think Y/N will be dashing, dashing away from you *starts laughing*

Tae: *scrunches nose in frustration* shut up Hyung...

Mrs Kim: *gets up from her seat* ok let me find another one then...

Tae: NO! I will do the choosing  from now on... I don't want to get married looking like I should've been dead two hundred years ago...

Mrs Kim: Hmph *crosses arms and sits back down, whispered under her breath* why did you even bring me then...

Tae: *hears* Eomma, you begged me to bring you...

Mrs Kim: don't talk back to me...

Yoongi: *enjoying the drama*

Tae: enough Mom... *sees a suit in the distance* can I try that one on please?

Fitting assistant: sure... *gets the suit for him*

Tae: thanks... *tries it on and walks out*

Yoongi: *claps* this one actually looks good...

Mrs Kim: you look like an angel... but actually you look good in everything, that's definitely one thing you inherited from me...

Yoongi: pfft...

Tae: *looks in the mirror* oh yeah... this is perfect...

Author: the whole planning process took about 5 months, but by now everything was done... all that was left to do was calm your nerves down and actually tie the knot...

Time skip to 1st of Feb

Y/N: *sitting at home with your head on Tae's shoulder while watching a movie* can you believe it's just two more weeks until our wedding...

Tae: time went by so quickly, I feel like so much happened in the past 5 months...

Y/N: That's because a lot did happen love, it was my birthday and the Kai's in August, then it was Jungkook, Namjoon and Yeonjun's birthdays in September, October was Jimin's... Nothing happened in November... and then in December, it was Jin, Soobin and your birthdays plus Christmas, and then also Clare's birthday, and New Years last month... oh that reminds me it's Taehyun's birthday in 4 days and Hoseok's birthday on the 18th and my mom's on the 21st...

Tae: woah, we really have been busy... you do realise that we won't be here for Hoseok Hyung and your mom's birthday right?

Y/N: why not?

Tae: did you forget that after people get married they go on a honeymoon?

Y/N: I didn't plan one... wait... did you?

Tae: of course...

Y/N: *gets flustered* to where...

Tae: that's a surprise...

Y/N: *nervous* do we really have to go straight after the wedding...

Tae: of course... we've been dating for over a year now and there are so many things I want to do with you...

Y/N: *in mind* damn, I didn't think he'd rush into all that... *out loud* do what?

Tae: we'll save that for later... just enjoy the peace we have now...

Y/N: *in mind* peace? Why won't we have peace later?...

Don't forget to vote and comment