-Finally 20-

Tae's POV

Tae: thank you so much

Clint: no...thank you *gives Tae a hug* after getting to know you during lunch I realised that you're a good person, and I can see that you love Y/N by how you are around her and us as well...

Tae: *in mind* he noticed? *to Clint* yes Sir... I, uhh mean Clint, I love Y/N very much...

Clint: don't worry about calling me Clint, from now on call me dad... *gives a sincere smile*

Tae: *in mind* woah, that's a huge step up from Clint, he must really like me then... *to Clint* ok... Dad...

Author: the two of them came back from their chat, you were wondering what was taking them so long since you thought that they'd just needed the restroom... while they were gone, Mindy silently noticed your promise ring and started to ask all sorts of crazy questions like, Are you getting married soon? or what about my future grandkids? but you tried to dodge those questions because you needed Tae to help you answer that...

Y/N: *sees Tae coming back from the restroom, in mind* seriously, who uses the bathroom for that long...

Author: Tae and Clint sat down, and as soon as they did, Mindy continued with her unfiltered questions...

Mindy: So... Tae, Y/N refused to answer my questions, so I'm going to ask you...

Tae: Sure... *starts taking a sip of his beverage*

Y/N: *looks at Mindy with a don't you dare face*

Mindy: *ignores Y/N* Are you going to get married soon and are you going to have kids?

Tae: *chokes on his beverage*

Clint: *bumps Mindy's arm with his arm* Mindy!

Mindy: what? It's a legitimate question for a mother to ask...

Clint: Mindy, we'll talk about that later...

Mindy: oh fine then... if everyone's going to be so sour about it...

Y/N: *dying of embarrassment*

Author: after a while you decided it was time to go home, Clint also thought that Mindy was being a bit extra so he took her back to the hotel...

At home

Y/N: *puts your bag down on the counter* ugh, why does she have to be like that, I mean... I haven't seen her in almost a year and that's all she can go on about...

Tae: *sits next to you on the couch* it's ok love, but on some level your mom is right...

Y/N: what? How?

Tae: I'm not supporting her curiosity, but we should talk about it...

Y/N: *worried* about what?

Tae: well, I would love to marry you one day and have kids but, do you want the same future?

Y/N: I... I actually think about that quite often... and yes... yes I do...

Tae: *internally happy* you do? Ok, that's great...

Y/N: *in mind* why is he being weird... *to Tae* oh before I forget... what took you and my dad so long in the bathroom... I mean, I know if you gotta go, you gotta go... but for that long?

Tae: *laughs* no, we talked for a bit, that's all...

Y/N: about what? I mean I already know that we're having a party for my birthday, so there's no surprise party... I'm curious, what were you talking about...