-In Six Months-

Y/N's POV

Y/N: well... it's only the first weekend that we've been together...

Tae: remember we spent the night together on Friday though...

Y/N: we didn't sleep in the same bed though...

Tae: if it makes you uncomfortable then I should just g- *gets cut off by Y/N*

Y/N: it's ok... I mean it's not like we're doing anything wrong *blushes at the thought*

Tae: *blushes* uh *clears throat* yeah, uh... Exactly...

Y/N: let's go to bed then...

Author: you both awkwardly went to bed... You took the right side as you usually sleep on that side, and he took the left, you lied down on your back, facing the ceiling, because didn't want to face him since it would feel awkward, but you didn't want your back to face him either in case that made him feel shut out by you... he, on the other hand, just faced you not having any shame, he stared at your side profile in silence for a while before asking a question...

Tae: Y/N?

Y/N: mmm?

Tae: why are you staring at the ceiling?

Y/N: *Not quite sure how to answer* mmm... you know, I...I thought it might be a bit awkward if I faced you, and if my back faced you, it might make you feel bad...

Tae: *chuckles* I didn't expect you to have an actual reason, it was just a rhetorical question... *quickly turns you around and brings you closer to him* See, it's not so awkward, is it? *stares deeply into your eyes*

Y/N: *speechless and super red* uhh... mmm...

Tae: *teasing* Why is your body's temperature so hot? Are you getting sick?

Y/N: *soft and shy tone* uhh... no... I just umm

Tae: *Teasing* oh is it because I'm close enough to do this *softly pecks your lips*... hmmm?

Y/N: *soft shy tone* I..mm... I guess so...

Tae: *teasing* I'm sure you can tell I'm enjoying this very much *chuckles*

Y/N: *shyly nods and chuckles*

Tae: it's quite late now, good night Y/N *pecks your forehead*

Y/N: Good night Tae...

Tae: *pulls you closer and buries your head in his chest under his neck*

Ziggy: *watching from a vent or something* how sickeningly sweet *whispers to himself*

Time skip to the morning

Author: you both woke up to the warm feeling of the sunlight on your cheeks, and the security of each other's embrace...

Tae: *yawns* good morning *smiles and tucks a loose hair behind your ear*

Y/N: Good morning *smiles and places your hand on his cheek*

Author: You both stared into each other's eyes, it was like the whole world disappeared and it was just the two of you...both of you knew that what you were feeling was love, he was the only person you ever wanted to wake up next to for the rest of your life, and he knew that your face was the first thing he wanted to see each waking morning after this one... so this is what happened every morning after this one, whether it was your apartment or his... six months easily passed (in that time Tae turned 20 you started dating in October so now it's the month of April), sure you both had your differences along the way but you never went to sleep without calmly resolving your issues,
both of you had decided that it was time to tell the others, perhaps it was a bit overdue...so you invited everyone over to dinner at a restaurant... the members and Clare were there... also, you started working with TXT since you were now fully trained...

Tae: *stands up at the dinner table* everyone, Y/N and I have something to say *takes your hand as you stand up next to him*

Y/N: yes... we've been da— *gets cut off by yoongi*

Yoongi: we all know you've been dating for the past six months...

Tae and Y/N: WHAT! how did you know?

Jin: come on guys, you make it so obvious, the way you guys are always talking or making eye contact at lunch... at least we don't have to put up with it in the studio anymore since Y/N works in her own studio with the boys (TXT)...

Tae: Hmph... I guess you don't want me to pay for your dinner hyung... *folds his arms and pouts*

Jin: whatever...

Jimin: *whispering to Clare* should we tell them as well? I mean, I feel kinda bad...

Clare: me too... maybe we should just come clean...

Namjoon: *notices the two of them whispering and looking a bit suspicious* what's going on over there?

Jimin: *stands up with Clare*

Jimin and Clare: we also have something to confess...

Clare: we've also been dating for about six months...

Everyone at the table: *gasps in disbelief*

Y/N: now it all makes sense... every time we go to the mall you don't make a pass on any of the boys or drool over them anymore, oh AND THAT CAP! The one you bought when we first came here... I saw Jimin wearing it and thought maybe he just liked it and bought one... AND THE FOOTSTEPS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! It was the both of you... wasn't it... DID YOU SLEEP IN THE SAME APARTMENT!!!

Tae: calm down love... everyone in the restaurant can hear you...

Clare: No... nothing like that happened, I swear... we just went to the convenience store for snacks...

Y/N: at that time?

Jimin: we went at those times because we didn't want to get caught...

Jungkook: damn... and I thought I was a troublemaker...

Jimin: shut up...

Y/N: we'll talk more about this later... just eat your dinner for now...

Time skip to later

Author: you had briefly spoken to Jimin and Clare about their relationship, you said that it was okay, but that there should be certain boundaries in place until they were older, you and Tae then headed home to your apartment...

Y/N: *hangs up your coat and lets out a sigh* well that went rather well... *sits on the couch*

Tae: *unexpectedly kneels in front of you*

Y/N: what's wrong love? Are you not feeling well...

Tae: *ignores the question* Y/N (your last name)... these past few months with you have been the best past few months of my life, I will never forget them_______

I hope you look forward to the next chapter... Don't forget to vote and comment