-He Asked Me-

Tae's POV

Tae: *goes to the mic with you* Today is a very special day, not just for Y/N, and her parents, but for me too, today is the day that the woman I love was born, the only woman I could ever see myself with... she's the sunlight on my rainy days and my moonlight on dark, sleepless nights... they say laughter is the best medicine and it's true, whenever she smiles or laughs, I can feel my sadness disappear... *turns to you*  Y/N, I love you so much, you live everyday with happiness, I only hope that one day we can share that happiness, so, will you take one more step closer to that happiness, with me...

Author: you hadn't expected this at all... you were already tearing up at the words of his speech, but this... your heart went crazy as he got down on one knee and said...

Tae: *gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring box* Y/N, will you marry me, and work towards a life full of love and happiness...

Y/N: *shocked, in a good way*

Tae: *whispers* don't worry, I got permission from your dad...

Y/N: yes... yes, I will marry you *starts crying more*

Tae: *lets out a sigh of relief and gets up from his knee to hug you and whispers to you* I'm so grateful that you said yes... I was starting to get a bit anxious...

Y/N: *pulls away from the hug and places your hands on Tae's cheeks to pull him in and give him a peck* I'm grateful that you're the one I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with...

Author: as soon as the guests saw you kiss Tae (mostly your friends from high school) went crazy and started yelling "You go girl!!! " you knew that they were just being silly, but one thing was for sure, your 20th birthday was the best one you've ever had...

Mrs Kim: *faints*

Mr Kim: *rolls eyes* seriously Jangmi... *shakes his head in disbelief of his wife's actions*

Mindy and Clint: *congratulate the both of you*

Mindy: congratulations my baby *kisses your forehead*... welcome to the family Tae... *gives him a huge warm hug*

Clint: I'm happy for both of you... *to Tae* make sure to take good care of my girl...

Tae: I will Clint, I mean Dad...

Y/N: Dad?

Tae: yeah, we talked about everything the day we went to the restaurant and your dad said I should call him 'dad' from then on...

Y/N: oh, so that's why you took forever in the bathroom

Tae: yeah...

Author: the rest of the evening was filled with dancing and seeing your family and friends from back home... of course, Jungkook tried to pull a few pranks here and there with the help of Ziggy, but at least you didn't let them bother you too much... "I'm getting married", those words stayed in your head for a few weeks after the party... your promise ring was beautiful, so your engagement ring wasn't any less so...

Your ring: