-The Start Of Curiosity-

Side Character Notes:

Namjoon is 20

Hoseok is 20

Yoongi is 21

Jin is 22
————————————————————————————

Y/N's POV

Tae: *gets up really quickly, and helps Y/N to her feet* oh, uh I um, I'm so sorry *he says while gently touching his lips* I was just walking past and I was in a daze *very jittery*

Clare: * looks mad,and gets up hastily then looks at him with fury* you jerk you messed up my favourite shirt.... *throws her remaining hot chocolate, (don't worry guys it's cold now) on Tae's shirt*

Tae: *startled by the drink meeting his shirt * I'm so sorry, can I get you a new one, or maybe- *gets cut off by Y/N*

Y/N: it's ok, don't worry, mistakes happen all the time *turns to Clare* CLARE!!! How could you purposefully throw your drink on him... he said it was an accident...

Tae: No no it's ok.... I was the one who messed her's up first, is there anything I can do to compensate for this situation?

Y/N: please don't worry, our apartment is nearby so we can go there and she can change...

Author: Clare had been standing there looking at Y/N strangely, cause usually if this had happened Y/N would have been in a huge rage and thrown a fit... ( maybe she's already fallen for his seraphic looks 🤭)

Y/N: we'll get going now, I'm sorry for this *points to his shirt*

Tae: I'm sorry for all of this (Meaning, Clare's shirt and the kiss) *waves his hands everywhere* I'll also get going then... bye *waves*

Y/N :* waves back, smiling very widely*

Clare: *lifts her eyebrow* are we gonna talk about it?

Y/N: talk about what?

Clare: The fact that we've only been in Korea for 1 hour and 30 minutes and you've already been kissed by a drop-dead gorgeous guy, and not only that, how come you didn't get mad and threaten to throw him in jail???

Y/N: uhhh I guess I was just being extra nice today, maybe he was just lucky that today is the day my dream came true!!!

Clare: what? your dream of being kissed by a handsome stranger... *snickers*

Y/N: you know what I meant (she meant moving to Korea)

Clare: why is life so unfair, I came for the boys and you get kissed... *fake cries*

Y/N: oh Clare, what am I going to do with you... *sigh*

Time Skip at the apartment

Y/N: finally we're here

Clare: it's so cute, it was smart of you to have the furniture delivered beforehand...

Y/N: of course it was smart... everything I do is smart... *sarcastically*

Clare: * 🙄 *

The apartment