-You Live Here?-

Tae's POV

Author: there they all were... sitting and waiting...

Jk: finally you guys came.... I am so hungry, I was even willing to eat my fork...

Jimin: but... it seems like you guys came together *suspicious*

Tae: oh... we did, you see Y/N lost her car keys and since we were both coming here I gave her a ride...

Jimin: are you sure it was just a friendly gesture, and not..I don't know... a way to spend time together *snicker*

Author: Jimin was blatantly trying to get them caught, he just wanted the two of them to date because he just knew they were meant to be...

Jin: oh come on Jimin, they just met yesterday...

Jimin: uhh hellooo?... Have you never heard of love at first sight? *sassy*

Y/N: yes guys, it really was just a coincidence, and Tae was friendly enough to give me a ride...

Jimin: But- *gets cut off by Jin*

Jin: *to Jimin* shht... let's all sit now and eat

Author: during the meal Bang Pd had been observing you and Tae, since you came together, naturally the two seats that were left open for you both were next to each other, which meant you were seated together... he could tell by the way you interacted with one another that there was no question about it, you were meant to be...

Time skip

Author: after dinner, everyone wanted to go to a 노래방 (karaoke room) but you and Tae had a long day... TXT drained a lot of your energy, I mean of course they would, they're little boys packed with energy, so Tae asked if you wouldn't mind leaving early while the others go to Karaoke

Tae: Y/N, I'm a bit tired so would you mind if I drop you off at home now, or do you want to go to karaoke with them?

Y/N: oh I actually have to go home, my sister is there and I DO NOT want her to try cooking dinner for herself...

Tae: *laughs* it's Clare right? She seemed like a troublemaker

Y/N: yes she is, especially when it comes to her obsession with boys.... *eye roll*

Tae: must be a phase...

Y/N: I hope so *checks her watch* it's getting late we should probably go

Tae: yeah, let's say goodbye and then go

Y/N: Bye everyone see you at work tomorrow...

Everyone: Bye Y/N...

Namjoon: Tae, when you get home please can you feed Ziggy for me (Ziggy is Joon's pet lizard)

Tae: sure Hyung

Author: you both get into the car and start talking while you give him directions in between

Y/N: so do you all live in the same house?

Tae: no, we live in apartments, they're in the same building on the same floor, so it's kind of like living in one big house with many rooms I guess *chuckles*

Y/N: that sounds cool, Clare and I just moved into our apartment yesterday... you know after that whole incident

Y/N and Tae: *start blushing at the thought of yesterday*

Tae: *in mind* thank goodness it's dark and she can't see me blushing

Y/N : *in mind* I hope he can't see my face right now