-BYE-

Clare's POV

Clare: *screams at the top of her lungs*

Tae: *wakes up startled* what? *in mind* oh shit...

Clare: what are you doing in my sister's bed?

Tae: I...uhh

Y/N: *runs from Clare's room to explain* Listen, we had a bit of a sudden dilemma last night, so don't misunderstand...

Clare: what dilemma? he literally lives less than a meter away...

Author: you explained everything to Clare...

Clare: so James is in your apartment?

Tae: yup...

Clare: *turns to you* that's messed up... your ex is staying at your current boyfriends place...

Y/N: I just explained what happened...

Clare: I don't care, and I don't want to hear anymore... I'm going to have breakfast *leaves you and Tae in the room and closes the door*

Y/N: *sighs*

Author: before you could say another word, Tae pulled you in to the bed with him...

                                       James POV

James: *to himself* should I knock on her door? Or should I call her? *pacing* I'm just gonna knock on the door

Author: James knocked on your door and expected you to answer, but to his dismay it was Clare...

Clare: Hi James...

James: Clare? I thought you stayed back at home...

Clare: pfft... why would I stay when I could be here... anyway, did you need something?

James: mmm *gently pushes Clare to the side and comes in*

Clare: hey... you can't just come into your EX-girlfriend's apartment....

James: then just don't tell her I'm here...

Clare: Y/N!!! JAMES IS HERE!!! *smirks*

James: *to Clare* really?

Clare: don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with you, I just like Tae better *flutters eyelashes*

James: seriously... what does he have that I don't?

                                      Y/N's POV

Author: Tae and You were just lying in bed and talking about miscellaneous things... until you heard that James was here

Tae: we probably have to get up now right?

Y/N: *sighs* let's go *gets up and pulls Tae by the hand out of bed*

Author: James notices the two of you exiting from the same room...

James: ohhh??? So you slept together on the second day of being together???

Y/N: No we di—* Tae cut you off*

Tae: *ooks sternly at James and speaks in his deep voice* That's none of your business...

Y/N: yes, it's not any of your business... what do you need now?

James: Breakfast...

Y/N: really James? You couldn't just go to the convenience store outside?

James: I tried yesterday before I came... but... I can't speak Korean and the cashier couldn't speak English...