-I Guess We'll Do Something Else-

Y/N's POV

Author: CLATTER! CLANG! BANG!... that's what could be heard from your apartment.... The sounds of you trying to cook an Authentic Korean dinner for your boyfriend who had just returned from a long and busy trip to Japan... you were all by yourself in the kitchen, attempting something that was as foreign to you, as you were to this country...

Y/N: *deep breath in and out and then yells* WHY IS THIS SO FREAKING HARD... ARGH *throws the yellow egg yolk that was in your hand into the bin with force*

Tae: *heard you yell and runs over from his apartment* Y/N!? Are you okay? *sees the mess and your angry face that is covered in flour and chuckles* what happened here love? *smiles sweetly and walks over to you*

Y/N: *pouts* well... I just wanted to make an Authentic Korean dinner for you... but instead, I made this *gestures to the kitchen counter* a mess...

Author: Tae turned your body to face towards him and placed his warm, soft hands on your floury cheeks, he then pecked your floury lips...

Tae: *feels the flour on his lips* bleh... I prefer the cherry lip balm you usually use compared to this flour... *smacks lips together*

Y/N: *laughs* I look ridiculous don't I? *chuckles*

Tae: maybe just a little... I think I should do the cooking from now on...

Y/N: I think so too...

Tae: *looks to the left because he heard a sound* Love? *tilts head in a confused manner* When did you adopt another white cat?

Author: Mochi is a white cat and Kimchi is mostly black except for white paws, a white belly and a white chin...

Y/N: another white cat? *looks in the direction that Tae is looking* Oh... that's just Kimchi... he got covered in rice flour while I was attempting to make tteokbokki... *goes to Kimchi, picks him up and dusts him off* there you go...

Tae: what's the occasion though?

Y/N: occasion? There isn't one... I mean does there have to be one?

Tae: *walks over to you in the living room* not really... but we could make it a special occasion...

Y/N: commemorating what? *raises eyebrow in confusion*

Tae: The first time we... y'know... *raises eyebrows twice in a row*

Y/N: Hey! *smacks his arm* I told you that comes after marriage...

Tae: after marriage? Why? Can't we go paintballing now? *chuckles*

Y/N: Paintballing? *gets flustered* ohh... yes...ehm... I guess we haven't done that yet... should we go now? Let's go now *goes to your bedroom to change before Tae could say a word, speak to yourself* what were you thinking Y/N? Why did I have to say that... well, it's not like he didn't make it seem that way... but still... keep it clean Y/N... keep it clean... *exhales*

Tae: *Picks up Kimchi and talks to him* Your mom is so easily flustered *chuckles*

Y/N: *walks out of your bedroom* ok... let's go...

Author: it was already 17:45 so the sun was going down, it was a short ride, once you both arrived at your destination Tae's excitement started to build up...

Tae: this is gonna be fun

Author: He was so excited that he started to hiccup

Y/N: I see someone can't contain their excitement...

Tae: of course *hiccup* not...

Y/N: now... we need to set out some rules ok...

Tae: rules? Don't they already have their own rules?

Y/N: yes but these rules are specifically for you, ok...

Tae: *raises eyebrow in confusion* ok?

Y/N: these rules only apply if we're on opposing teams... ok

Tae: ok...

Y/N: Rule No.1 if you see me and need to shoot me, make sure it's not my arms, or legs... ok

Tae: then where am I supposed to shoot?

Y/N: my back or torso... duh...

Tae: but why not your arms or legs? I mean that makes you a harder target to hit...

Y/N: Well... there's one reason... I won't be able to wear short-sleeved shirts or shorts... do you know why?

Tae: why?

Y/N: you know the others will think they're hickeys, they'll tease us forever, no matter how much we deny it...

Tae: that's true, but aren't you forgetting something?

Y/N: I don't think so...

Tae: even if I don't shoot your arms and legs... everyone else probably will... and it's not like you're gonna ask all of them to make an exception for you
*laughs* so it wouldn't make a difference if I were to shoot you too...

Y/N: uhhh... I guess you have a good point...

Tae: should we just go somewhere else?

Y/N: But you wanted to play this...

Tae: yeah, but if you're going to get hurt, I'd rather not *holds your hand reassuringly*

Y/N: you sure?

Tae: mmm *smiles*

Y/N: I have another idea then... but it's a surprise...

Tae: surprise?

Y/N: yep... I'm driving *steals Tae's car keys out of his pocket and jumps into the driver's seat before he could say anything*

Author: once Tae jumped in, you took off your scarf and told him to wrap it around his eyes...

Y/N: *hands him the pink scarf* wrap this around your eyes...

Tae: seriously? *raises eyebrow*

Y/N: do I look like I'm joking? *serious face*

Tae: ok then... *puts it on* smells like you *chuckles*

Y/N: *while driving* does it smell bad?

Author: Tae taps around the car console looking for your hand... he then finds it and holds it...

Tae: it's my favourite scent...

Y/N: *laughs* do you know how creepy you sound right now?

Tae: hey... I was trying to be romantic... *pouts*

Y/N: *laughs* how sweet...

Tae: I was thinking...

Y/N: *focused on driving* hmm?

Tae: maybe we could play paintball after we get married...

Y/N: After we get married? *blushes at the sudden mention of marriage, in mind* thank goodness he's blindfolded...

Tae: Yeah... then the paintball marks will be amongst really hickeys *chuckles*

Y/N: Yah! *smacks his arm*

Tae: *chuckles while rubbing his arm*

Timeskip about 10mins

Y/N: we're here... you can take the scarf off now...

Tae: *slowly pulls the scarf down* WA! Why didn't I think of this... *excited*

Y/N: 들어가자... (deurogaja, let's go in)

Let's see where it is that you took Tae in the next chapter 🤭 Don't forget to vote and comment