𝐜𝐡. 𝟏𝟖 : 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥-𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 / 𝐬𝐳𝐚

my pounding head wakes me up from a deep slumber

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

my pounding head wakes me up from a deep slumber. i have no idea what time i went to bed last night, or how stan got on my bedroom floor. "stan?" i call out, sitting up in my bed. my vanity looks a mess from yesterday.

he groans loudly but responds, "what?" he responds muffled. in an attempt to escape the light he covers his face with a pillow. "what are you doing here?" i ask, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. mascara flakes are visible on my fingers. shit. i didn't take my hair down last night either, but luckily it was just a ponytail. atleast i got into my pajamas.

he finally sits up, covering his face with his hands. "bebe?" he says suprised. "i thought you were kyle." his tone is genuinely confused, which is upsetting. i don't sound like that nerd. "obviously not." i state plainly. "right." he mumbles. he finally musters up the courage to open his eyes. he's so brave to face the morning!

bitch.

"the light won't kill you." i tell him, getting up out of bed and opening my curtains further. i think i'm still drunk from last night, but i don't think i drank that much. "we didn't.." stan starts, but i cut him off immediately denying it.

"oh. good." he clears his throat. "and why would that be good?" i say annoyed. i am not some drunken hook-up, but i'm also not a sigh of relief when you realize you didn't have sex with me. bitch.

"you know- drama." that's true. i shrug my shoulders, not wanting to argue at whatever-time-it-is in the morning. "so, why are you here?" i circle back to my original question. i, clearly had too much to drink. stan is supposed to be sober. "give me a minute." even i am faster in the mornings then him, this is insane. it takes him a full five minutes to come to his senses?

"i walked you home last night." he looks at me for reassurance. "yep." i confirm.

"you told me to come inside."
"probably."
"we said hi to heidi."
"why do you remember that?" i ask.
"whatever just let me continue. then we went to your room."
"obviously."
"you told me to wait in here, but then i think i fell asleep."

his sequence of events makes sense to me. why did i make him come to my room? i did enjoy dancing with him, but initially it was just revenge and to piss clyde off.

"sounds reasonable. breakfast?" i offer him, sitting in my vanity in an attempt to fix my hair. my poor curls. my poor skin! i shouldn't have slept with make up on.

"you can't cook." he tells me. i can cook? i am just not the best cook in the world, and don't care enough to follow recipes. we can't be the best at everything. and how would he know? "shut up. and also y/n makes breakfast usually. so shut up." i reiterate, clarifying my offer. i didn't say i was going to make breakfast. i just asked if he wanted any.

that's assuming she came home last night. her and kyle got pretty close, and i could say the same with her and kenny! save some for me girl. although i'm good on kyle, he's all hers.