𝐜𝐡. 𝟏𝟒 : 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤

𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 / 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

"good morning y/n." butters awoke me quietly. he shut the door behind him as he entered and stood awkwardly for a moment. "i enjoyed our time yesterday." he mumbled. his eyes didn't leave his feet, and i couldn't tell if it was out of anxiety or decency.

i grumbled as i rose out of bed. "yeah, me too." i respond tiredly. my voice wasn't necessarily raspy, but it was lower than usual and kind of breathy. butters eyes met mine with a gentle expression and he looked like he was searching for something within them. his long platinum blonde fringe shines brightly in the morning sun and compliments nicely against his deep brown eyes. it gives him a sweet look which matches his kind disposition.

"oh! and kyle is downstairs waiting for you." he remembers and you can literally see the light bulb go off in his head. "i'll be down in a minute." i swing my feet out of bed and quickly check the time on my phone as butters leaves.

i rummage through my closet looking for something decent to wear. i settle on jean shorts and an empire waist t-shirt. simple, but whatever. i wash my face and brush my teeth before putting on some light makeup and doing my hair. kyle should have texted first.

i finally make my way downstairs and there kyle is, waiting. he's wearing a thinly striped green t-shirt and long, dark, jeans. they're straight cut, but still kind of baggy. they fit him well. he has some gold jewelry on- a bracelet, a chain, and two rings. his converse match his shirt. he's very put together. and handsome!

"hey." he greets awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck as he speaks. i guess he doesn't feel so bold anymore. "sorry i took so long. what's up?" i ask slightly confused. butters didn't give me any hints on why he's here, and he hasn't said anything himself. "can i take you out?"

take me out? "usually murderers don't ask for permission before killing someone, but i guess you have to have a signature move." i reply sarcastically. i knew what he meant, i just wanted to mess with him. "on a date." he finishes his sentence, rolling his eyes. he smiles nervously at me awaiting my response.

"sure. i'd like that." i smile back at him and run back upstairs to get my phone, a jacket, and some jewelry. i didn't accessorize while i was in my room and it's an essential part of an outfit. kyle knows that clearly. i love his little gold link bracelet.

we walk out of the house side by side and he leads me blindly to a spot on the island. he don't cover my eyes or anything, he just didn't tell me anything about where we were going.

we eventually reach a secluded part of the island, one i hadn't explored before. not like i have done much exploring anyways- but still new to me regardless. my group didn't visit this area during our clean-up excursion, and it doesn't look like many people have touched it before that. long vines cascade down from the lengthy branches of a tree resting on the border of the beach where the sand meets the grass. small patches of violets circle the tree and surrounding areas, littering the floor with speckles of purple, blue, and white.