𝐜𝐡. 𝟑 : 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭

𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 / 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐲

the drive to newport wasn't too bad

the drive to newport wasn't too bad. i spent most of it looking out the window or at my phone but there was a couple funny moments. at one point, bebe and clyde were making out in the backseat and kenny turned around and yelled "get a room!" at them in a child's voice. that caused tolkiens mom to glare at him and he quickly slinked down in his seat.

flashback..

"shut up kenny." bebe retorted and looked at clyde, waiting for him to back her up. "yeah. you're just mad cause you can't get like us."
clyde supports. i suppose kenny ruined the mood for them because bebe doesn't go back to shoving her tongue down clyde's throat, and opts instead to just hold his hand.

"really? you're just mad cause i have sexual freedom and you don't." this statement earns kenny another glare from tolkiens mom. i bet he likes it though. he's always been kind of freaky.

at this point wendy jumps into the conversation, always ready to spark a debate. "okay- but you have no one to share the romance of the beach with like they do. all you get to do is fuck." wendy says from her position next to stan who whispers something in her ear once she finishes, causing her to go red. "whatever. sounds perfectly fine to me. and, i can have romance with anyone i want! so extra romance for me!" kenny replies and winks at me, effectively ending the conversation.

end of flash back.

it took awhile for everyone to get their luggage out of the trunk of the two cars but once we did, we were back on the way. this time though, we were on a boat. or rather a 'ferry' if you're so inclined to feel fancy.

the inside of a ferry is crazy! it's like someone mixed a restaurant with a plane. everyone is sat either at a booth; like the one we all sat at (minus tolkiens parents), or at their own little table with chairs. they don't actually serve food but, the nice ones (like the one mr. and mrs. black rented for us) serve alcohol that we aren't allowed to drink legally- but the law has never stopped anyone from the town of southpark.

"guys i'm thirsty." kenny complained loudly and rested his head against the back of the booth. he's been intently watching waiters serve mojitos for an hour. "well, it's a shame they have nothing for you to drink here then." kyle replies, already annoyed with him and traveling too. "not true. they've got a bar right there." stan points out. wendy look at him irritatedly; very similar to kyle's expression.

"let's find it then!" kenny immediately slides out of the booth, using kyle to stabilize himself. "where are you going?" i ask. "to get the beer?" he responds, like i'm the dumb one. kyle just rolls his eyes at his antics and continues messing with his curly auburn hair, worried that kenny messed it up. "you don't know where they store it though, and you don't have a fake id if you just go to the bar." i tell him plainly. kenny just shakes his head, smiling all the while. "of course i have a fake id? don't be stupid now." kenny says before walking off to greet the nearest bartender.

we all watch from afar as he starts up a conversation with the woman working the bar a couple feet away.

"hello ma'am. can i get a couple beers for my friends and i? three will do." he gives her his convincing-est grin, making sure to use the same tricks he does on the girls back home. but he usually reserves those for when he wants to fuck them. "sure. can i see your id please? policy you know." she smiles back, fluffing up her hair, and begins filling three glasses. "oh i know. i'm a bartender myself!" he hands her a (definetly not his) drivers license and rests his elbows on the wooden counter.

"really?" she puts down the full glasses, sliding them next to kenny, and analyzes his card further. she looks up from his card and back at him squinting over and over again before handing his 'id' back to him. "all good!" she confirms and pushes his drinks even closer towards him. he picks two of the glasses up in one hand, and one in the other and slowly makes his way back towards us. not before winking back at the woman though.

he places the three beers in the middle of the table and smiles proudly at all of us. "ta-da!"
kenny announces. "duddeee!" stan happily exclaims and grabs one of the drinks, much to wendy's dismay. kenny slides back into the booth and takes one aswell, leaving one left which tolkien hesitantly grabs. "i mean- why not? we're on vacation!" he says before taking a careful sip. stan clinks his glass with tolkien's in celebration- whether it's of receiving a beer or vacation doesn't matter to stan.