Chapter 10: Morning Wood

Warnings: Smut; Sexual Content

Pietro rolled over in bed, feeling a body against his own. He opened his eyes, taking in the man in front of him. Clint was still fast asleep, but as soon as their bodies touched, his hands latched onto him. Pietro pressed his throat near Clint's nose, so he could feel the vibration of his words.

"Not gonna wake up," Pietro asked.

"We've been running around and doing missions for about two weeks straight. I earned this rest, dammit," Clint mumbled, catching the basics of what Pietro said.

"I need to check on my sister," Pietro said.

"Hm?"

"I need to check on Wanda," Pietro repeated.

"What?"

"I know you can understand most of what I'm saying, Clint," Pietro said, meeting his eyes.

Clint huffed out a chuckle, showing he was right.

"She's fine. Wanda is with the kid," Clint said, turning to grab his hearing aids.

Pietro took them out of his hands and put them in for him, like he taught himself. Clint grabbed his hand, kissing his palm tenderly. His lips moved to his cheek and lips, causing his morning wood to brush against him.

"Someone's excited to see me," Clint teased.

Pietro rolled his eyes and climbed on top of him.

"You know I'm always excited for you, my dear," Pietro flirted, leaning down to kiss him hungrily.

Clint felt his thigh push against his groin, making him groan in his mouth.

"I thought you wanted to get up," Clint asked.

"I change my mind," Pietro said softly.

Clint spread his legs apart, inviting his husband to tease him further. His hands moved down to his groin. He always made sure to take his time, during these moments. Although if he wanted, he could speed it up for himself. Clint sucked in his breath as his skilled hands caressed his hardening cock.

"Fuck... The lube," Clint said, glancing at the nightstand.

Pietro grabbed it faster than he could blink. He leaned down, planting kisses all over Clint's face, making him laugh.

"God, I've missed that laugh," Pietro flirted, opening the bottle of lube.

Clint hummed with a smile and turned Pietro over. He kissed his shoulder and back, sucking a hickey near his left hip.

"Clint..."

"Can I have you this time," Clint asked, asking for his consent.

It was so simple, yet Pietro adored him for it. These things reminded him of why he loved the man every day.

"If you know what you're doing," Pietro teased, looking over his shoulder.

"You act like this is the first time I've topped you," Clint muttered, stroking his cock with lube.

He used the excess to finger-fuck his ass. He heard him moan as his back arched for him. Clint kissed his thighs as stroked himself to Pietro's pleasured noises.

"On your side, sweetheart," Clint said, guiding him to lay down.

Pietro allowed the guidance. He felt Clint press against him before he pushed himself balls deep in his ass. He closed his eyes and bit his lip to muffle his groan. Clint thrusted into him gently, making him push back against him. His hand reached over, taking his cock to stroke it with the same rhythm of his thrusts.

"More... Fuck... Yes," Pietro whispered.

Pietro gasped as Clint suddenly snapped his hips rougher. He hit his prostate, making him moan out a swear word.

"Didn't see that coming," Clint teased.

Pietro was too dazed to tease back as Clint continue snapping his hips forward. His hands gripped the sheets until Clint reached over and interlocked their fingers. Pietro could feel him twitching inside of his ass.

"Clint... I'm... Gonna," Pietro whispered, panting as the built up of ecstasy begged for that sweet release.

"Give me everything, sweetheart," Clint breathed, feeling him tighten as he ejaculated.

Clint groaned in his ear as he came after Pietro did. They stayed there for a moment with their limbs tangled together.

"I have an idea. Let's stay in bed for a couple more hours," Pietro suggested.

"That's a great idea," Clint smirked, feeling him press a chaste kiss to his knuckles.

"Love you," Pietro said, needing reassurance of Clint's love for him.

"I love you too, Pietro," Clint muttered, kissing his neck lazily, "I always will."