Chapter 6: Telling Him the Truth

Warnings: Smut; Sexual Content

Tony knocked on Peter's bedroom door before walking in.

"So I have cousins now," Peter asked.

"I meant to tell you, but there are things I never wanted you to know about me," Tony said, sitting on his bed.

"Like?"

"Like my last name isn't Stark, it's Winchester. And I come from a family line of..."

"Men of letters," Peter finished for him.

"You knew," Tony asked, knitting his eyebrows.

"I did some research and tried to find information on my mother. I found info on you instead," Peter confessed.

"Peter..."

"What happened to her? What really happened," Peter asked.

"This may be hard to believe..."

"I have a father who's a sorcerer and two super soldier uncles," Peter smirked, "Try me."

"Your mother was killed by a creature," Tony said, pausing to collect his thoughts, "A vampire killed her. I wasn't fast enough to save her."

"A vampire killed my mother," Peter asked, "Why?"

"I don't know," Tony said softly.

"What's his name," Peter asked.

"I shouldn't..."

"Dad, please. What's his name," Peter repeated, his eyes going bloodshot with tears.

"I never got his name because I never found him. I just know he had distinct eyes. They were dark and yellow... It was unnerving," Tony said, swallowing thickly, "I'm sorry."

Peter hugged him before Tony slowly hugged him back.

"Your mother would kill me for telling you this, by the way," Tony said, making him laugh.

Tony let go of him and stood up.

"Try to get some sleep, kid," Tony said softly.

Peter watch him leave until he closed the door. Tony stood outside of the door as he heard Peter crying soon after. He felt his chest tighten with guilt. Then he walked directly to his room to avoid anymore questions.

"Tony, are you alright," Stephen asked, having come back for the night.

"I told Peter the truth about his mother," Tony said.

Stephen was in front of him in a few strides. He pulled him close, which he didn't fight this time.

"Tell me what to do to make it better," Stephen asked.

"Distract me," Tony said.

Stephen kissed him softly before it became rougher. Tony groaned in his mouth. He felt the back of his knees hit the bed before he was pushed down. Tony didn't even realize they had moved.

Stephen tore his clothes off, tossing it aside. His lips trailed up his stomach and chest until he reached his lips. Then he shrugged his robe off, revealing his own body for him.

"You are ridiculously sexy," Tony whispered, making Stephen chuckle.

"I'm all yours," Stephen flirted, kissing him greedily.

Tony grunted as his hands grabbed his cock. His eyes rolled back as he felt his thumb massaging him. Stephen pushed his tongue into his mouth. His thumb swiped across Tony's tip, making his hands latch onto his back. Stephen groaned as his short nails drag across his skin.

"Fuck... That's it," Stephen whispered, breaking the kiss.

"I forgot you're a masochist," Tony teased.

"Look who's talking," Stephen whispered with a smirk.

Stephen grabbed the lube and poured it on his cock. Tony groaned as it dripped down his shaft in cold, tingling trickles. Stephen sucked a hickey onto his neck, although there were plenty from the last hickeys still there.

"Stephen... Come on, baby," Tony panted, his cock twitching on nothing.

He smirked at Tony's pleas. It made him want to go slower out of lustful spite. Tony groaned as his hips thrusted forward, begging for his lover's attention.

"You're so impatient," Stephen muttered, stroking him.

Tony cried out in pleasure at the simple contact. He briefly forgot how strong that brand of lube was. Stephen grinned evilly and gave him long, slow strokes. Tony panted, his head plopping on the pillow. His hips bucked forward, making him let go.

"Fuck, please... Doctor," Tony breathed.

Stephen paused, his face turning red. It wasn't the first time he's been called Doctor during sex, but it never failed to make him heavily blush. Tony just so happens to know that.

"What did you call me," Stephen asked, grabbing his cock.

Tony flinched at the grab as a smirk made it's way to his lips. He leaned forward to whisper in Stephen's ear.

"Doctor," Tony repeated.

Stephen licked his bottom lip and turned him on his stomach. He began stretching his ass open, pouring lube on him. Tony groaned at the change of pace. He bit his lip as Stephen reached levels of pleasure that made his head spin. He panted as he touched his prostate, then purposely moved away from it.

"Stephen..."

"I know," Stephen breathed, stroking his cock with his other hand.

Finally, he lined himself up with Tony and pulled him onto his lap. Tony's hands clawed at the bed sheets as Stephen was fully buried inside of him. He waited for him to relax before thrusting upwards. His words shifted between groans, praise, cursing, and indistinct English. His tip dripped precum as it burned with ecstasy.

"Fuck... Oh. Shitshitshitshit, Stephen," Tony groaned, his back arching against his chest.

Stephen groaned as Tony came undone for him. He buried his face into the crook of his neck as he came inside of his ass.

"So fucking good for me," Stephen whispered.

Tony panted as he went limp and was set down in bed. Stephen kissed him lazily, silently checking on his husband.

"Tony," Stephen said softly.

"Hm," Tony hummed, feeling his drowsiness taking over.

"You okay," Stephen asked.

"Are you really considered supernatural? Wouldn't you be human? Because you didn't know you were a wizard," Tony ranted, his after-sex thoughts hitting him.

Stephen chuckled at him.

"Why are you laughing at me," Tony muttered.

"You're tired," Stephen said, kissing him while pulling the blanket over their bodies.

"But hear me out, since you didn't know, you wouldn't be considered supernatural. Right," Tony muttered, "Like how a dog doesn't know it's a dog."

"Tony..."

"So you technically aren't supernatural unless you already knew," Tony said, his reasoning lacking sense.

"Go to sleep, babe," Stephen muttered.

Tony's breathing evened, showing he was asleep. Stephen fell asleep after, holding him in his arms.