A Whole New World✨

Hello everyone, it's been quite a week. The pest who stole the story is still active, but they' have taken down all the stories. It's troubling to discover that they plagiarized other works as well. Unfortunately, they deleted everything before we could trace it back to the original authors.

Thank you all for your support🤗🤗it means the world to me. The next two weeks are going to be busy for me. Initially, I didn't plan to update this week, but I unexpectedly found some time and energy to write and complete the half written chapter, so here it is. Please note that there might be a delay in updates next week.

Please ignore the mistakes☺️
🩵🩵🩵🩵
——

"This is atrocious!!" Manshik's voice echoed through the office toom, as he slammed his hand against the polished mahogany table for the third time that morning.

Across from him Taehyung sat composed in his leather chair, unbothered about his father's display of anger.It was nothing new to him and ever since Jin's abrupt departure from the company chaos had gripped their operations. Manshik who was blinded by his own arrogance had failed to recognise the major role Jin played in keeping the business afloat and how much work he took up for himself reducing his workload .

"Taehyung.." Manshik's voice changed to a one of  desperation "the board is demanding answers. Jin handled many of our projects directly. What am I supposed to tell them?"

Taehyung met his father's gaze evenly,hisnlips curving into a small smile . "You don't have to, Father!! . If you accept Hyung's return that is!" he offered keeping his voice calm to counterpoint to Manshik's rising anger.

"How dare you suggest this to me?!" Manshik's voice cracked with fury and his face started getting red in anger "With that demon child inside him! Never!!"

Taehyung took a deep breath to remain composed..after having years of practice in dealing with his father's outbursts he has now learned how to keep a straight face during such times.

"I have told you this before, Father. Do not insult my nephew. Or I'm walking out too!" He warned his father knowing very well that he is not in a position to lose himt oo.

Manshik's breaths become laboured as he glared at Taehyung with anger .But he knew better than to mess with his youngest , he was not like Jin and he is not the one to get scared easily by any threats.

"Somehow we have to tell the truth to everyone.." Taheyung continued "Jin hyung still resides in Seoul, and he will most definitely attend my wedding, visibly pregnant! So you can't hide this news forever " he said shrugging

"No, he won't!!" Manshik shot back, his voice tinged with frustration. "I'll ask him to leave the country with that man if it comes to that!"he stated firmly

Taehyung scoffed loudly making sure that his dad heard him"No one's forcing him to leave. He'll be at my wedding, whether you and Mom approve or not. He is my only brother and Jungkook is my fiancée's best friend . We are not getting married without them"

"Taehyung!" Manshik's voice rose a few octaves higher , clearly frustrated and furious ."Stop playing games with me!! You'll take Jin's place starting tomorrow, that's final. And once you're married, you will learn to assume full responsibilities. And make sure Jimin gets pregnant soon enough! It's necessary that a heir look like a well settled family man !"

Taheyung laughed hearing his father "Do you even hear yourself? Or did your eardrums burst from the sound of your own voice?"

"I'm not taking over! I have made this clear before. You don't get to bully me into making me do anything .Also,It's not my expertise. I don't have the experience or talent or education for what hyung did!! I'm a paid engineer here, and I intend to keep my job. If you are not willing to allow me that..I can always find another one! It's simple as that!" He smiled.