Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!

....Even though I couldn't believe all the shameless things I let happen, it was hot."
"And.." Jungkook raised his eyebrows in question
"And We are never doing this again."
—-

"Okk!! So we are never doing this again."
Jin said, pushing Jungkook away from him. Causing the younger to fall back on to Jin's office couch. They were in Jin's office on a Thursday afternoon, and he had sent his secretary and the other staff to a staff lunch at his expense, while he invited Jeon Jk for some 'party planning ' time.

"Princess, do you realize you have been saying that for the... I don't even know the count that many times right..and it's only been like 4-5 days since the gym incident..and we have fucked countless times..including the Sunday when we never left your apartment!."

"Pff," Jin scoffs, and he throws Jungkook's clothes at him. The clothes hit Jungkook right in the face.
He sighed and picked them up slowly.

"Well, I told you I had to get you out of my system. Don't even think that I like your cocky ass," Jin said while buttoning up his shirt back.

Jungkook pushed his lip ring with his tongue and smirked, "It appears to me that it's not my ass, it's most definitely my cock that you love..by the way you sucked on it like you were starved..also how your eyes roll back when you cum, while I hit that sweet spot again and again." Jungkook said with an evil smirk

Jin squinted his eyes and shook his head, hearing his confident remarks. "Well, now you know why I hate you!"
Jungkook nodded in agreement ". Princess, as much as I hate how spoiled and hard-headed you are, I do enjoy being with you. But if you just admit it, we can make an arrangement. You can't call me in the middle of the day and ask for sex."
"Yet you came!!"Jin shrugged
"That's another issue..here !! I'll admit..you are addictive. I love to sleep with you. You fuck like a porn star Jin. It's really amazing!!"

"Eww," Jin said, making a disgusted face, but he knew Jungkook was right; when he is with Jungkook, it's a totally different Jin, one that he didn't even know existed.

"I thought your rich ass didn't know how to do that, but you do. I can't believe that boy toy of yours broke up with you. I would never!
So if you want to, let's do it in a systematic way.
Unlike you, I don't have very flexible schedules or people who will guard my door for me.
I have to make a living. I took my day off to be here."

Jin creased his forehead. "Ohh!! I didn't know that..!! who the eff comes to a gym in the afternoon.."
"Jin!!" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

Jin huffed and wiped down the surface of his oak table. "Ok, ok, so yeah, Maybe I like it a little bit. I get to explore all my shameful kinks with you. I'm free. You don't judge me or anything. My boyfriends were not very cooperative. Most of them even hated me being vocal during sex." He said avoiding eye contact with Jungkook

"Wow, what a bunch of assholes! Do they even hear your moans?" Jungkook asked , helping Jin arrange the table back in order like it was before.
"Why?" Jin asked in confusion.
"That's the sexiest damn thing in the whole world. I could cum just hearing that, ..untouched." Jungkook said, backing him against the table and putting his arms on both sides of Jin's body.
Jin suppressed a smile. The memories of what Jungkook did to him on the table earlier flashed through his mind, how he was loudly screaming and moaning. He suppressed that smile, which was about to breakout. He didn't want Jungkook to get that satisfaction of seeing that.

Jungkook pecked Jin's cheeks, backed off, and sat down to wear his shoes. "We can fuck! Until you get tired of me! Or I get tired of you! With no strings attached and without anyone knowing. Make me your dirty little secret princess! Because trust me, the last thing I want is to have feelings for you! And people to know that I'm sleeping with you."