Baby mine

Hope everyone is okay! 2025 is not that far away, and one by one, they will all come back soon. 🙂

I don't have any medical knowledge so excuse any mistakes in that area if i am making any
——

Jungkook's eyes widened like saucers when he swung his apartment door open, the bottle  of chocolate milk nearly slipping from his grasp as he laid eyes on Jin standing before him. It was his day off and Jungkook had intended to spend it lazing around, perhaps watching TV or playing video games and with Jimin busy, he hadn't anticipated any visitors, especially not Jin.

"Bab... I mean, Jin," he called out happily. "What are you doing here? Wow!! You look amazing...did you get a new hair cut?!" he said, admiring him.

Jin was taken aback by the stark contrast of Jungkook's remarks compared to his so-called fiancé's comments amazed him. Even when he was perfectly dressed, Namjoon never once said anything good to him, and here is Jungkook just admiring him in his random shirt and pants that he carelessly threw on.

"Jin, Won't that lawyer guy find out?" Jungkook asked, concerned.

Jin sighed and looked at Jungkook. "He might!! But that's the least of my concerns as of now.., we have some stuff to discuss."

"Oh!!" Jungkook frowned , seeing Jin's serious face, which he hadn't seen much of. "Come in." He moved to the side, inviting Jin inside wondering what made Jin risk everything and come see him.

Jin nodded and went in. He removed his coat, placing it on the couch, and sat down.

"You're not going anywhere today, are you?"

"No, it's my day off. Why, baby?" Jungkook aksed as he came in after closing the door.Jin smiled and shook his head in response feeling a bit giddy inside hearing him call him 'baby.' He loved how Jungkook called him 'princess' initially and totally involuntarily changed it to 'baby' and 'Jin' most times after they started spending time together.

"Do you want something to drink?" Jungkook asked, cutting the awkward silence in the room.

Jin licked his lips and looked at the empty bottle on the table. "Can I have that?" He pointed at the empty chocolate milk bottle Jungkook had placed on the desk earlier.

Jungkook creased his brows looking at Jin's weird choice "Oh, sure!" He said and ran to get one bottle for Jin and handed it to him. "Didn't know you liked them!!" He said as he handed it to Jin

"I didn't. I do now." Jin smiled and took the bottle, and sipped on it. He felt a weird satisfaction when the chocolate flavour hit his taste buds. He, for sure, knew it's one of those pregnancy cravings because he usually didn't like sweet things or chocolate in particular but it is all what he can think about for the past few weeks.

Jin placed down the bottle and looked at Jungkook, who was standing in the corner watching him.

"Come ..Sit.!"He patted the seat next to him, inviting  Jungkook to sit. He didn't know how he was supposed to open the conversation he was supposed to have and drop the bomb on the younger.

"Okay." Jungkook nodded, sat down on the couch keeping a distance between them, and looked at Jin, waiting for him to talk.

"So.." Jin bit on his lips, trying to choose his words carefully, the last thing he wanted was to scare Jungkook . He took a deep breath and continued.." I'm not implying anything. I'm not putting you into a spot. I'm not asking you to be involved. I know this is difficult and it's not something you expected.."

Jungkook looked at him, confused. "Princess!! Are you planning on murdering your fiancé!"he asked smiling awkwardly

Jin chuckled, seeing Jungkook's face. "I wish I was, but sadly no..." He shrugged.