A Long Way From Home

After finding out Frank was the one who called DFS on them, Gwen and Fiona had finally decided that was the last straw. They got Pete and Jimmy to get deadbolts for the locks. Frank was not allowed in anymore.

Also, Fiona announced that she was gonna get custody of the kids, which Gwen and Pete were all in for. But Gwen had a feeling Jimmy wasn't so into it. But she didn't care, it's they're family not his.

Fiona and Jimmy were out to get a lawyer while Gwen was trying to keep herself from going into labor. She has been feeling sharp cramps, meaning she could go into labor at any minute. But she kept trying to keep that from happening until after they get the kids back.

———————————————————

Back to the present, Gwen was sitting on the couch with her eyes closed, trying to relax while Pete started to deadbolt the doors. A few minutes later, Fiona and Jimmy came in through the front, starling the young couple.

"Fi! Don't do that! You want to scare the baby out?!" Gwen spat, trying to calm herself, holding a hand to her baby bump.

"Sorry, but I got a lawyer." Fiona informed.

"That's great."

"Nice work." Pete gave her a thumbs up as he entered the living room.

"Now what?" Gwen questioned.

"We need to make a will." Fiona told her and Gwen nodded and started to slowly stand up from the couch. Pete coming over to help her out and help her walk, or waddle towards the laptop.

"I think we can download one from the internet." Gwen informed as she started looking it up on the laptop.

"All right. For who?" Jimmy asked.

"Aunt Ginger. I'm gotta finally make it official." Fiona said firmly, "I'm getting the house. And I need a W-2 to show I have a job."

"It doesn't matter if you can't get Monica to sign away her rights." Jimmy informed.

"Don't need her. I've been forging her signature since the first grade." Gwen told him as Fiona snatched the laptop from her and they all headed over to the kitchen. When they entered they saw Lip come down the steps.

"Hey." Fiona and Gwen greeted.

"Hey, I thought I heard the door." Lip said as he took a seat at the kitchen counter.

"They let you out of the group home?" Gwen questioned.

"Oh, yeah. They cut us loose from dawn till dusk." Lip explained.

"Where's Ian?" Pete asked, and as if on cue, Ian walked in, carrying Carl's ninja throwing stars.

"Right here." Ian said as he entered the kitchen, "I found them." Referring to Carl's ninja throwing stars, "I'm going to visit Carl and Liam. He asked for M-80s, Nintendo DS, and ninja throwing stars."

"Could use your help." Fiona spoke.

"How?"

"I'm getting custody." She stated as she noticed a throwing star stuck on the ceiling and pulled it out and handed it to Ian.

"Of us?" He questioned.

Fiona shrugged, "It's the only way to bring everyone home and keep it that way."

"What about you, GG?" Lip asked hai sister.

"Well I'd rather wait until me, Pete and the baby are older with our own house, but then we'll think about becoming the guardians of a few of you. But we'll still be here to help Fiona of course." Gwen explained and Lip nodded.