Gender Reveal

It's been a few weeks since anyone's seems Frank, though the Gallagher kids, except for Debbie, were all right with that. Things are better without him. And now, Gwen is 14 weeks pregnant and can now known the gender of her child. Gwen and Pete asked their families to come to their next check up so they can announce. The Gallagher kids, along with Jimmy, Veronica and Kev. Eric and Jen were there too. Even Pete's materials aunts and grandmother were present. His grandmother; Noami Lee (F/C: Elizabeth Sung) along with Jen's sisters; Cyn Lee (F/C: Sumalee Montano) the oldest, and Pen Lee (F/C: Arden Cho) the youngest. They all gathered in the waiting room as they waited for the news.

The boys were hoping for a boy, while the girls were hoping for a girl. Jimmy, however, could care less of what gender it is. He's just there because Fiona's there.

After an hour or so, Gwen and Pete finally came out, and everyone, except for Jimmy as he remained sitting down, got up and rushed over to them.

"So what's the gender?"

"Boy or girl?"

"Come on, don't keep us waiting!"

"Okay! Okay! Calm down, Jesus!" Pete and Gwen said, trying to calm everyone down. Once they did, the young couple paused for dramatic affect, big smiles on they're faces as they held they're hands behind they're backs.

All of a sudden, they pulled out some silly string and started spraying at everyone, making them squeal and giggle but eventually gasp and shout in glee once they saw the color of the silly string.

Pink; It's a girl!