Chapter 36

Rudra clear his throat sitting besides dada sa and kaka sa who were focused on their phone, they both look towards him who is looking at them with an arrogant smile or say smirk... They both raise their eyebrows asking 'What?'

Rudra pass his phone towards them kaka sa with confusion took it from him.

Rudra and Mythili came from their little ice-cream date like 15 minutes ago and here Rudra is excited to jealous each and every person of this house.

Vardhan look at him with unfazed eyes eventhough from inside he wish to be in that selfie where rudra is with their daughter.

'If its goes like this then how will i able to spend time with my daughter. I too want to experience the feeling of having daughter.... Will have to plan something, vardhan.'

He thought to himself while look at Rudra unfaze showing he don't give a damn about it but rudra still pass him arrogant smile knowing his brother well, he push his few hairs back showing his attitude while Vardhan roll his eyes

"I don't care"

"Oh brother, you do"

"No I don't."

"Whatever helps you to sleep"

Rudra said giving him a knowing smile who look away from him but between them dada sa geta annoyed and said

"What's in his phone vardhan that he smiling like a monkey ever since he came?"

Dada sa said looking at rudra with done face who roll his eyes at him before looking away from them, not smiling like a monkey anymore 🤭(sorry baba)

Vardhan pass the phone to him before looking back at his phone opening Google *got an important task*

Seeing the selfies of rudra and Mythili dada sa glare at him who for a second gulp because, man who is not scared of his father.

"You take her out? Even didn't inform us about it?"

But still he is Rudra Singh Rathore who takes arrogance pills 3 times a day.

"Why? So that you tag along?"

He scoff looking at dada sa who is giving him death glare

"So what is wrong in that huh?!"

"Baba sa you are in no place to say anything here.... it's just a small date just like you used to have with my wife, my Shubhangi."

Rudra said remembering those time when dada sa along with his two daughters (gauri and Shubhangi) used to  go out on small date.

It's Just little time spent. A pure time where a father fulfill the very little wishes of having something tasty or playing something of his daughters, just to make them happy.

Rathore values girls alot, according to them females are devi Laxmi. Aur laxmi ko khush rakha jaata hai. unki seva ki jaati hai, unhe sneh, pyaar aur surksha se rakha jaata hai.

[Lakshmi are kept happy. They are served and treated with affection, love and protection.]

This is the truthful reason behind their success. Them being wealthy, powerful having everything because they are always taught to respect, to shower the womens of their household with love and affection, to treat them like a queen they actually are.

Dadi sa, maa sa, kaki sa, Bua sa everyone were kept with so much love and affection. It's like it is in blood of rathores to respect the women who deserve it.

[Now don't say that Vidharth or adheer or any other man do not respect Mythili.... because they do it's just they are cold, inexpressible, insecure, arrogant etc.... they too respect her and try their best to keep her happy eventhough they have zero knowledge of it. No one was there to taught them all this, I guess a child learn everything from their parents only.