Chapter 35

First of all this early update is because of one birthday girl.
Okay I know I'm late
But because of my carelessness I accidentally delete the part instead of publishing it 🙃

So I wrote the chapter whole again, not to forget my busy schedule
So I'm late 😑
Sorry for that
Please forgive me

And yeah many of you are not putting votes

So please I request you all to put votes because when I'm being polite to you guys you should respect it. Hope you don't want me to put targets here, because of many readers I don't want to punish those few readers of mine who put their votes regularly.

Honestly I'm really thankful to all those sweet readers of mine who never forget to comment and vote.

Sometimes I feel shameful too as because of my busy schedule im not able to reply back to them. But guys honestly I read your each and every comments and is really thankful to you all for respecting my work.

So I'm requesting you all to put your votes
Respect my work atleast
Respect the story you guys enjoy reading

I don't know what more to say but i expect that now atleast you people would be a little shameful and will put your votes. [Only for those who never put their votes]

Im sorry if I sound rude but I just want you guys to put votes.

"If you can ever then just for once respect my feelings, my words

"If you can ever then just for once respect my feelings, my words.... for once respect me emotionally too. And If you can't then just tell me I swear I will stop expressing them infront of you"

I gulp remembering her words from morning and look at her who is settled beside me silently looking out of the window while putting her head on window lost in her thoughts.

I wanted her to speak or atleast look at me once but don't know how to start conversation. I know I did wrong but you don't sit quietly like this

'Please, Mythili atleast say something. Your silence scares me.... I wish I could explain you my concern but I don't want you to name it as over-possessiveness.... whatever I'm doing I'm just being protective Mythili. My fear of losing you doesn't let me breathe easy. Eventhough I  know what am I doing is wrong but if you ask me then this is the only right thing to me.... i can't lose you Mythili.'