disclaimer

Shree Ganesh 🙏

Hello reader,

     So I'm back with my other story if you still haven't read my first story then what are you waiting for go and have a look at that too, and ya please ignore mistakes Because it's my first ever book.

So this story is written by me only no copy of anything, also I would not appreciate it if someone copied my work so please avoid doing such cheap things because first plagiarism is a big crime, and another is why to copy someone else's efforts and hard work we all has brains and we all created our own stories in our head, so why to copy someone else... I mean just be yourself, your version instead of someone's duplicate just like writing your own stories instead of copying others.

SO NO COPY

Also just so some of you don't come saying *copy, it's a copy that's a copy, this book is a copy* etc things let me make it very clear to you all

I get inspiration to write this book from a very amazing book well written by a Talented author hazelwood

Book name: Royal Devil's Peace

I'm just inspired to write this book reading hers but it's not copied okay?

Also, those lovely readers who want a similar book like this can read the above-mentioned book. Honestly speaking it's written so well by the author. That book is just so fine and won't regret giving it a try.

Don't forget to put your votes and Comments there too and yeah put them here too

So,

This story includes

Love,
Romance,
Fluff,
Mafia,
Royal,
Family,
Cold-hearted Devil and beautiful innocent angel,
Comedy,
Action,
Happy ending.

So let's join the Rollercoaster journey of VIDHARTH RUDRA PRATAP SINGH RATHOD with his wife MYTHILI ASHUTOSH CHAKRABORTY.

Please try to ignore mistakes 🙂
You guys are free to give suggestions
And please don't be a silent reader when writers are putting in their efforts and doing hard work, so it's your responsibility to motivate him or her by voting and putting in comments.

Thank you for giving this book a chance.
Now as you enter do read this story I will try my level best not to disappoint you guys.

Sorry if my words hurt you, it's not my intention. Forgive me if I did it unintentionally.

Do vote
Don't forget to put comments, I love to read your comments it's motivating 😊
Follow me and share this story with your friends and colleagues.

Follow me on Instagram
The link is given in my description.
Account name: Vaarushiii

I put reels and hints of the stories and chapters and also it's so good to see them rather than seeing some people doing shit on Instagram (my personal opinion no offence please).