Chapter 34

Vidharth moved uncomfortably in his sleep not finding a particular warmth

Vidharth moved uncomfortably in his sleep not finding a particular warmth. He move closer hugging the pillow thinking it as Mythili and smuggle more into it then sleep but the sigh of relief didn't rush out.

He arched his back a little and again hug the pillow thinking of getting the same warmth or feel the pleasurable sleep again but feel nothing.

He open his eyes annoyingly and notice the absence of Mythili besides him. Instead of Mythili he was cuddling with pillow, he immediately distance himself from pillow like it's not a pillow but some unknow girl and he has committed a sin.

"Where is Mythili?"

He whisper to himself with sleepy eyes and deep frown of confusion looking around the room.

He get up walking towards the bathroom checking it hoping she is inside but got more annoyed not finding her there too.

"Mythili" He call her thinking if she is in closet but still after 1 minutes got no answer.

He walk out of their bedroom in search of his wife. Alot of bad thoughts start coming in his mind But this is wrong, he shouldn't be thinking of all this because it's impossible for someone to get inside their mansion and even if that person came then it will take only 5 Minutes and Vidharth will get to know about that intruder.

Then why he is scared? Why hundreds of bad thoughts are bothering him this much? He is searching her like a lost man with negative thoughts in his mind

Fear.

Fear of losing his wife, his Mythili, his safe place.

He can't help but think negative. He Fear to lose her too

He run towards karthik's room hoping that they both again planning something mischievous. Yeah he is hoping something like that because for now Vidharth just want his wife to be safe and he knows that with every family members she is safe even if it's karthik who himself needs his protection 🤭

But Vidharth knew his younger brother's capability which he hide behinds his mischief and playfulness.

Open the Door he peak inside and his already restless heart get more worried not finding his younger one in his room.

"Now where is karthik?"

He thought and moved towards ashwin room thinking he must be knowing where that brat is. As both of them are most of time together where karthik is always busy annoying Ashwin

He push the door and thankfully it was open he push it whole and witness the most cute scene infront of him.

karthik sleeping cuddling with Ashwin. He is sleeping on his stomach while his one leg is on Ashwin's and hand is on Ashwin's face who is sleeping peacefully straight on his bed.