chapter 23

Outside the mansion which is surrounded by forest, Vidharth was sitting there on his chair looking at all his men who is standing infront of him in a row

"Start"

Vidharth order and all the mens said together "Yes sir" and take their position before starting the exercise.

Vidharth was observing all of them doing work out after sometime he order them to start the training and all once again said 'yes sir' following his orders.

Well it's a routine of every month. Once in a month Vidharth himself give training to all his men and it starts from Night and goes on till the next day morning. Whole night they do workout and gets trained in cold chilling atmosphere and in day time with 2 to 3 hours of sleep they are again order to get on their duty.

But all this happens only 2 times a month; first when Vidharth train them in fighting skills no no let me make it more precise He trained his already trained man and come up with new skills of self defense and attack.

And second time when Vidharth once again trained them but this time with weapons. This both time is very difficult for all the mens who are working there but this time they think that it's pretty much more rough than the other time.

One of his man pass him a tablet once. that man is gone, Vidharth open the tab and a sigh escape his mouth he keep on looking at the screen for few mins before suddenly he off the tablet and put it aside keeping his eyes infront like he is waiting for someone

Soon after adheer and Ashwin too arrive there and wish Vidharth who just nodded his head before looking at Adheer's and Ashwin's cloths which are wet because of their hardwork.

Well Adheer's cloths are more wet and in this chilling atmosphere he is shivering too but still standing there with stonic face.

"Adheer and Ashwin hope you both will be more attentive towards your surrounding from now on because I not at all entertain careless people In my mansion."

Hearing Vidharth's strict tone both of the gulp before saying 'sorry, we understood' because them only nodding is also not accepted by Vidharth.

"Also if due to your negligence I ever find such type of dirt inside the mansion again then trust me I don't mind my brothers doing house chores too"

Vidharth said and clap ordering to bring someone. Ashwin and adheer got it very clearly that his brother want them to be attentive because of karthik and Mythili. Whether they accept it or not but deep down all three brothers knows that protecting Mythili is something they will do till their last breathe but adheer being adheer never gonna accept it.

Soon after his men drag the unconscious body of the same man Vidharth was beat a while ago. He was unconscious and adheer knows what to do or say that he knows what his brother's next step is so he order his mens to throw cold water on him and that half dead body jerk off and shiver like no tomorrow.