chapter 4

Time skip
a evening before marriage

LAVANYA'S POV

"Whyy whyy whyy??? It's always her??? Why you always want her.... why you never choose me and always ger.... Shubham I had always love you but why you want her.... you can have me, my property, my body, my everything please please give me a chance I will be yours forever. Please atleast you don't choose her over me.... just tell me you love me not her.... tell me you love Lavanya Gupta not Mythili Chakraborty.... "

I said to him on phone call while he just continue his tap recording

"But I don't Lavanya. I want Mythili not you"

"Whyyy.... what she has that I don't have huh??? I'm more beautiful then her, more knowledgeable, more sexxy, is richer ther her in wealth too then why her.... im ready to give you anything whatever you ask for but in returns be mine.... just listen to me be mine and hello.... hello..... hello Shubham hello.... FUCK"

I shouted as he cut the call from the otherside. I don't understand why everyone wants Mythili whyyy whyy whyy

"Lavanya I think we need to do something about that Mythili" said one of my friend and I nodded. Mujhe yeh raaste ka Kanta hata na hi hoga.

We started think to throw her out of my and my Shubham's life. I don't understand why he wants her so desperately when he can have me, my money my everything.... even once I get married to Vidharth singh Rathod I will get half of his property too he can enjoy his life full. I need to make him understand this all he might gets agree after hearing this.... but before that I need to throw this Mythili out of this world. She don't deserve to live after taking away everything from me.

"Guys here is the plan" I said as soon as I get a perfect idea and after hearing my plan they both too agree while smirking.

"Mythili" shouted Lavanya from the terrace of one of the building in that huge palace standing along with her three more friends

"Mythili" shouted Lavanya from the terrace of one of the building in that huge palace standing along with her three more friends. The whole palace is so spacious and huge that there are small and beautifully designed places are present too.