chapter 13

"Fuck it" Vidharth shout in anger throwing the file away along with pen breaking it after getting hit on wall

"Fuck it" Vidharth shout in anger throwing the file away along with pen breaking it after getting hit on wall. He run his hand in his hair making them messy takes deep breathe before sitting comfortably on his chair closing his eyes but the only face which makes his whole day difficult once again appear  infront of his eyes

"Mythili" a wishpered escape his mouth. He don't know why since morning she is messing with his mind, he don't know how to control it, he hated the way he is reacting but just can't get her out of his mind.

In noon as he distracted and drown himself in meetings and files the time passed easily but as the sun set his work load gets lesser and the thought of Mythili started knocking his mind.

Even after trying hard to distract himself her face, her soft skin, that mole,  that smell, and specially her teary eyes again and again mess with his head. Everytime those eyes which shows pain, disappointment comes infront of him, he feel like to kill himself in most worst way possible for bring tears in those eyes.

Suddenly he stand up from his chair and get out of his office directly going down to the parking area. Soon after he was on the route going towards home with with the speed that no one dare to come infront of him to stop him.

It's already past dinner time but still it's quite early for him. Maybe it's for the first time that he is going early. As soon as he reach at the huge entrance of the mansion all the guards and watchman look at him in pure shock, they feel like they are imagine things... Vidharth singh Rathod is early, this is something difficult for them to digest.

Vidharth harshly blow horn to bring them back so that he can enter inside. Watchman immediately come out of his shock and open the door not daring to look at his glaring eyes.

What the hell happens to me? Why I come early now what will I say to everyone if they ask?

Well it's not like anyone care, no one is gonna ask anything