chapter 32

This wattpad stucks 😒

Anyways you guys read this👇

Thank you very much Swasan99 for supporting me alot in this journey

This means alot sweetie 😘 💕
Love you.

Thank you too all those people who is supporting me from the starting. I'm sorry this time I took alot of time I'm updating and Due to which many of you gets angry on me too and I'm sorry for that.

One more sorry because I'm not able to give reply to anyone of you om wattpad but honestly ever since my study schedule gets hectic I hardly spare time to write chapters for you guys, and because of that im not able to give reply to you all. But now I decided to give reply because you guys are not stupid too that you will appreciate my book and in return get now response....

I'm very much embarrassed because of that, extremely sorry I will give reply to all of you guys and if sometimes I forgot then please forgive me before only 🙏

Once again a lot of love to you all
Thanks for 1k followers
Thanks for above 1k votes
Thanks for lots of love and support.

Surprise for you all🎁

"Mythili"

Hearing unknow voice I look up my eyes widen seeing the person standing infront of me. Vidharth's hold got tigher around me he push his face more into my neck and I realized my grip around him lossen. I hug him closer to me still looking at maa sa my tears which got dried by now once again started flowing.

"Why you left?"

I ask the first question that comes in my mind. I know I'm wrong, I shouldn't ask such question knowing she herself was Helpless in past but... but I can't help but to ask.

The amount of helplessness, hopelessness and guilt I'm feeling right now makes me ask such things. I-I just can't... th-those painful sob of his rings in my mind continously. How he cried asking what was his fault? Then cried saying everything happened because of him, I never saw him this miserable. It's hurts, it's hurts alot.