chapter 31 (part 1)

You have read the starting of this flash back in chapter 24. If you want you can skip it I have drawn a line to let you know.

Actually this one is important to put because Rudra too is saying his past to baba sa and vardhan.

(Rudra and Vidharth both are saying the same flashback here.)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

FLASH BACK

Time when Rudra and Shubhangi gets to know about her third pregnancy. Both were so happy and has a strong feeling that the third baby is a girl.

Its been a week they come to know about it but Still they didn't said about this good news to anyone they thought of giving it tomorrow at family dinner.
[If only they knows, their cruel fate😔]

Right now Rudra and Shubhangi is laying on bed hugging each other close. Shubhangi's head is on Rudra's chest while he is caressing her long hairs sometimes playing with her baby hairs or sometimes would kiss her temple lovingly.

"You have different type of obsession with my hairs"

Shubhangi said shaking her head while Rudra chuckle and continue caressing her hairs

"You know one day our babygirl too will have long hairs like your.... in morning when she deep in her sleep I will go and caress her hair softly, touch her baby hairs, kiss her temple and then will wake her."

Rudra said with so much love his heart is just filled with happiness because of the news. He dreamed alot till now share alot of things I wants to do with his daughter and Shubhangi hear him patiently looking at her man with heart eyes or sometimes will ask weird things

"What if she didn't wake up and is a heavy sleeper like your sons"

She said pointing at the room corner where baby Vidharth and toddler karthik is sleeping throwing their hands in air sleeping peacefully like it is the last and most necessary thing on this earth.

Rudra shake his head in deny

"My daughter will be like me. She will wake up early and even if she sleep till late then too I have no problem as I have no problem when you wake up late"

He said jokingly and Shubhangi glare at him. He chuckle kissing her cheeks while hugging her pulling her more close to him

"I will caress her head and if she wants to sleep more then you know what she will do?
she will take my hands and hug it while saying softly in her sleep
'Papa, Aur Sona hai. Abhi nahi'.
And then me being great father of my princess will let her sleep, Will kiss her temple and pat her head with other hand so that my princess can sleep without any disturbance"

Rudra said with dreamy eyes and softly yet gently caressing her tummy where his little baby girl is sleeping. He is already going crazy in love of her daughter, Shubhangi can't help but to admire her man

"I and my kids are just to lucky you have you Mr.tadibaaz"

Shubhangi said while pulling his both cheeks and lastly giving him a peak. Rudra laugh at her name and action while once again took her lips kissing her softly with pure love only.

"I'm more lucky to have you and my three little babies in my life, rani sa."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
NEXT DAY
MORNING

Rudra is not here because he out of the country due to some conflicts will return in 2 days. Its was a sudden plan due to which he has to go in hurry, He left 4 in morning.