family chart

I know a lot of characters are there BUT...
don't worry you will not face any problem in remembering them. Because in upcoming chapters they are called as per their status only like dadas, babasa etc.

It's just to proceed with the story their introduction is necessary.

SO LETS START.
TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT 😉

VIDHARTH'S SIDE

Mahendra Singh Rathod: (grandpa)

Eldest of the family, Grandpa of Vidharth, Aadheer, Ashwin and Karthik.

A strong-headed leader and cold-hearted personality in front of the whole world. He was the fun-loving man when his wife, his one and only daughter and both daughters-in-law were alive. But when the angels of the family go away they too take the smile of this old man. Longing for his sons and grandchildren, wanted the whole family should be together again. He worried for the future of his cold-hearted and rude grandchild who became the same as him.

After the death of his wife and both daughters-in-law in a planned accident.

**************************

Rudra Singh Rathod : (father of Vidharth and Karthik)

Elder son of Mahendra Singh Rathod. Was a mafia king and king of the Rathod empire but passed the throne to his elder son 'Vidharth' who handsomely handled it. Is a cold-hearted and emotionless man with an anger issue. For him what he says, thinks and decides is always correct, he listens to none in that, dominating, arrogant, and respectful man. He changed into a soft and cute man only when he was with his wife (Shubhangi Rudra Singh Rathod).

he thinks that the reason behind the death of his wife is Vardhan (his Younger brother) even though deep down he knows that it's not right but still, he was directly or indirectly responsible for that. That's the reason he stopped talking with him and started maintaining distance from everyone. Even his children which results in his elder son (Vidharth) and his nephew too they all become just like their fathers, the devil. Even though he regrets it now after noticing his son's personality. But now unable to gather enough courage to remove the distance.

*********************

Vardhan Singh Rathod : (father of Aadheer and Ashwin)

Second son of Mahendra Singh Rathod. He is the opposite of his brother. Even though he is hearted, brutal and emotionless but can be soft in front of all the children it's a different point that he never shows. He thinks he is guilty of the death of his mother, sister, sister-in-law and wife. so deeply in his pain, guilt and agony that he forgets to look after or care for his children and nephew. Regret it now but still thinks like his elder brother they all (Vidharth, Aadheer, Ashwin and Karthik) will also hate him. Because of guilt, he distances himself from his father too.

**************************

ADHEER VARDHAN SINGH RATHOD: 25

(son of Vardhan, and younger twin of Ashwin (10 min) and cousin brother of Vidharth)

ASHWIN VARDHAN SINGH RATHOD: 25

(Second son of Vardhan Singh Rathod and elder twin of Aadheer. Second cousin brother of Vidharth)

They are the same as their elder brother (Vidharth) but Aadheer is more violent than his twin brother (Ashwin).

Aadheer handles the legal as well as illegal business of the Rathod empire. Whereas Ashwin is a surgeon who owns a major part of the medicine of India.

They are also cunning, merciless, cold-hearted, aggressive, dominating, possessive, arrogant and cruel like their brother. Even though they never talked to their brother units pit sessional matters they still admired and respected their elder brother the most.