He told me that Ella was alive. And that she asked for me to help.

So I took the plane that same evening to Seoul.

However, unlike what Mr. Lee had said, Ella did not seem too happy to see me.

And found out that it was because she was with someone else.

Y/n's pov

You sit on your couch, Axel sitting across from you with a coffee table in between. He shifts awkwardly as you glance at him, him only having found out that you had a new boyfriend.

Who thought you were dead, but both of you still well together.

'I flew

'I flew... from the States the second I heard about you. I too thought you must be dead. And either way, good to see you again.' Axel says as you stay silent, and you lean back to rest the wound on your side.

'It's been years and you still-'

'You've heard the saying that men never forget their first love.' You only take a breath in, Axel looking away from you to the side.

'Captain Yoo is going to be mad about this when he finds out.' You whisper to yourself as you bury your face into your hand, remembering how irritated he was in Uruk over you having talked about Axel now almost five years ago.

And now he was in your apartment, quite explicitly telling you he was hoping to get back together after years. You wonder if he'll be mad more about the fact that you didn't tell him about you being alive or that while he thought you were dead, you were staying with your ex.

'You call your boyfriend Captain?' Axel asks, his eyes growing wide. 'What does he call you, then?' He asks, clearly ignoring the fact that you were uneasy about everything.

'Han seon-saeng.' You reply dryly, Axel almost snorting in amusement before he looks up at your brows furrowing, falling silent.

' You reply dryly, Axel almost snorting in amusement before he looks up at your brows furrowing, falling silent