[ February 17th ] Felix x Reader

People say that they hate February 14th
because of how single they feel from seeing all the couples around.
While I hate February 17th more...
but for a completely different reason.

---

Nik Y/n, was a huge lover girl with a lot of mental problems. She had many crushes over the years but she held one crush close dearly to her heart, Lee Felix. She adored everything about him, his looks, his voice, his kind gestures, his ability to dance and sing, she loved everything about him. Everyone around her knew it all, they were able to read the room, and they could see the loving eyes Y/n looked at him with, but they could never see the sadness that was hidden away from those eyes full of love and admiration. 

She knew that she would never have a single chance with him, how could such a problematic girl stand with a boy who looked like he was carefully crafted by God. She was never convinced when her friends tried to convince her to confess her love and show him how she cared and admired him from afar for so long, but she could never bring herself the courage to walk up to him and word out her feelings right to his face, she could never hold her phone properly when she knew that she wanted to send a paragraph telling him how much she truly loved him, and she could never bring herself to think of the right words to spill her ink with on a piece of paper. Her love for him was so indescribable, that she couldn't even tell her friends how she actually felt for him, they knew that she had a huge crush on him, but they didn't know the lengths of what she would do for him. 

She would do anything for him. She would suffer the burning heat of the sun, she would force herself to endure the shivering colds of winter without a jacket or a sweater to keep the warmth of her body close to her, she would swim through the seas along with the fish and face the dangers of the ocean that could bring her, she would rob banks for him till she's the most wanted criminal and has the entire police department up on her tracks, she would spend every penny so that she could provide him with the ingredients for his baking that he had grown to love doing, she would wipe every salty tear that spilt from his glossy, sparkling eyes, she would spend hours telling him how amazing and special he was to her and to everyone around if he ever felt sad, she would pick every single flower in the world just to make a bouquet that could match his beauty but all those flowers will still never hold a chance to be as majestic as him, she would rather let herself get cut, shot, kicked, and bruised down to make sure that no one would lay a single finger on him, and she would risk her life if it meant to save his own. 

Anyone could call her mean things if they found out what she is willing to sacrifice just for Felix, they could call her ridiculous, maybe obsessed, maybe a creep, or anything far worse than the previous insults. But none of those words ever affected her and her love for Felix, what really mattered, was that her love for him was pure, it was real, and it was never-ending. Her love for him was never fake to begin with, it never had a rot in it. It was true, she could never see or believe that he had any flaws, everything about him to her was simply beautiful. She never thought that she would fall for any human being this deeply, she loved him, unlike all her other crushes. He was special. He was everything to her. 

How did she even start to like him? That question itself could never be answered by anyone, not even Nik Y/n herself could answer that. He came into her life so suddenly, it was like he appeared out of nowhere. Y/n never expected to like him, she did admit that he was attractive, but that thought turned into the first step of making her fall in love with the boy. She started to like the boy's company, and it soon came to her realisation that she started to enjoy the thought of them together, and now it was very obvious that she loved every single moment they shared. She knew that he would never see her the same way, and she would never admit it but it did hurt. All she was ever seen by Felix was a friend, nothing less, nothing more. Just a friend.